**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lost connection opening premium.character crystal

I lost connection opening a character crystal. How can I see if I got something or just lost it and loose out on credits? There seems no way of knowing if I got anything.

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    I lost connection opening a character crystal. How can I see if I got something or just lost it and loose out on credits? There seems no way of knowing if I got anything
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    I lost connection opening a character crystal. How can I see if I got something or just lost it and loose out on credits? There seems no way of knowing if I got anything

When you go to the alliance tab, do you see the opening there?
    Also check your characters, all new ones have a white thing around it, if you see nothing, go check out the last ISO's you got to see if you got 24 ISOs (for duping)
    If all fails, send a ticket to support!!
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Yeah I got screwed. I don't even know how to open a ticket and its been a week now.
  • Options
    TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    the chances are, you probably got a two star.
  • Options
    In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
  • Options
    dmonsdmons Posts: 1
    Can you add quicksilver to Marvel Contest of Campions