**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Confusions here

My top champ is AA and was wondering why my guillotine appears as to champ from another players prospectivejdxm99g3t3b8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    When im in game it appears the right way,its just when its someone els checking my profile.
  • Options
    I can ask
  • Options
    That is down to the characters prestige. Archangel has a higher overall prestige, but looks like AA is at a low sig level compared to Guillotine, which in turn means Guilly has a current higher prestige than AA. Pump a couple more sig stones into AA and he should overtake Guilly
  • Options
    That is down to the characters prestige. Archangel has a higher overall prestige, but looks like AA is at a low sig level compared to Guillotine, which in turn means Guilly has a current higher prestige than AA. Pump a couple more sig stones into AA and he should overtake Guilly

Awesome bud,myAA is sig lvl 5 i think and guilly is 99,thanks for that bud
  • Options
    Had a look at your profile and if you put 1 more sig stone into AA he should edge out Guilly.
  • Options
    Had a look at your profile and if you put 1 more sig stone into AA he should edge out Guilly.

Need to get me some more stone from somewhere