**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* R5 Star lord LOL Exploration

So I had done one/easy path on LOL with 5* R4 StarLord. Since we now can take one of our champ to r5. Would an r5 StarLord make LOL exploration significantly easier or the difference would not be noticable?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    How much units and revives did you use for the easy path? @GodOfWar
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I don't think it's worth taking SL to rank 5 for LoL as the damage is capped at 50k per hit.
    Yes you'd get to that cap slightly faster but I don't think it's worth using the t5b for.

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    It would make LOL way easier. However it would cripple your prestige and therefore your access to top alliances. So your choice. With the 4/55 you can finish it with 30-45k units depending on how skilled you are. I have been saving units from arena for a year now and I am about to close the 100%, and will 5/65 blade (if my luck changes) or voodoo, for prestige. But if I wouldn’t care about prestige I would certainly ease my LOL exploration by 5/65 sl.
  • GodOfWarGodOfWar Posts: 16
    How much units and revives did you use for the easy path? @GodOfWar

I used about 3k Units. I wasn't good at intercepting when I did LOL (still learning).
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    It would make LOL way easier. However it would cripple your prestige and therefore your access to top alliances. So your choice. With the 4/55 you can finish it with 30-45k units depending on how skilled you are. I have been saving units from arena for a year now and I am about to close the 100%, and will 5/65 blade (if my luck changes) or voodoo, for prestige. But if I wouldn’t care about prestige I would certainly ease my LOL exploration by 5/65 sl.

Thanks, that was really helpful.
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    An alliance mate just completed LOL with R5 SL. One path per day at an average of 2.5k per path. Bear in mind there are quite a few fights where he isn't going to be much use though.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    That would be a horrible decision.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    lol R5 sl and cost 3k units?
    R5 5* literally just came out and they are best and strongest form of SL u can do to do LoL

man if only I could...pull sl...and dupe sl...
    lol R5 sl and cost 3k units?
    R5 5* literally just came out and they are best and strongest form of SL u can do to do LoL

man if only I could...pull sl...and dupe sl...

I did one run with R4 SL and I agree, 3k units are on higher side.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    He can one-shot at rank 4, no reason to take him to r5. The only thing that will make you use less units is your skill in this case. It's a mistake to use the only t5b that are available in the game right now on Star-Lord.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    He can one-shot at rank 4, no reason to take him to r5. The only thing that will make you use less units is your skill in this case. It's a mistake to use the only t5b that are available in the game right now on Star-Lord.
    Hates to say it. But If you dont hav. champ like blade. And. Wont to finish Lol then SL the Go champ and it take 10 much to get 2. More. Tier5b. Ikow alot But Can also be less time Buy it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I don't think it's worth taking SL to rank 5 for LoL as the damage is capped at 50k per hit.
    Yes you'd get to that cap slightly faster but I don't think it's worth using the t5b for.

Wrong my friend. 5 star rank 5 SL does not require stnergies for extended enrage timer. Meaning you can drop in your team AA GP and other utility champs needed. His damage output is tru the roof, meaning tou can get hit and still get back at high damage with a few combos.