Options

Upgrade dilemma? nightcrawler or rogue? ultron or stark spidey?

hi guys. hoping for a some help from the senior members in the fraternity.
i m currently at summoner level 52.
story quest has been done till act 5 chapter 1.2
act 4 100% till chapter 2
Road to Labyrynth done till chapter 3
now the dilemma is whether to take rogue or nc to rank 5 both awakened..rogue has great lifesteal but nc damage is insane.
2. ultron or stark spidey to rank 5..both unawakened..the thing is great players do really well with stark spidey but i sometimes do get hit n his health pool is so small..
i kno u all hate these kind of questions but i m askin which wud b better for progression in the game.
thanks.

Comments

• Options
    WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Rouge and Ultron. Rouge got power steal, health steal, buff duplication and debuff duration reduction. She is extremely useful in Act 5, AQ amd AW and a lot of stuff in the game. Nightcrawler has got damage but overall it doesn't compensate for everything that Rouge can do.
    Stark spidey aka Spark has got amazing damage, power drain every 30 seconds and taunt and evasion. Sounds good but his HP is low and he is practically useless against cosmic champions. He will kill stuff fast but as you said, if you get hit then prepare your potions.
    Ultron on the other hand got good damage, bleed and poison immunity, decent amount of HP, very good regeneration that triggers twice and occasional evade. Ultron may hit softer than Spark but you will find a lot more use for him in event quests, alliance quests and alliance war.
    It's a bit more complicated when picking a character but overall for progression Rouge and Ultron are the better options.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah I'd agree with wild pants here, sparky is my favourite champ, but Ultron is always in my questing teams and war teams and aq teams, healing and immunity make him so useful, use him on any lanes with yondu or Abom or nodes like caltrops, just so useful. I would rank him (unless you have a great champ already that's poison and bleed immune) and rogue is great for getting through content and healing. Healers and immune champs will help you progress the most, nightcrawler is good for beating the collector though( so is stark spidey)
  • Options
    DocqshDocqsh Posts: 29
    thanks a lotspeeds80 and wild pants :)
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Ultron will serve you well in alliance quest, which will give you the resources to r5 more of your heroes. It's probably wiser to wait until your skills get a bit better to r5 your spidy. Rogue will be a second great option for AQ, which is basically what is played every day in this game, and should be taken care of first. I would leave NC for later, and possibly before you get to r5 him you get a duped archangel. Then you will know what insane damage really looks like.