**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add units in the Uncollected Event Quest

I think Uncollected EQ should units and higher amount then normal EQ's.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    It's kinda odd there aren't any units as rewards from the Uncollected EQ, but the other rewards gained from it are way, way better than units. You can earn units from other areas of the game anyway, so no unit rewards in the Uncollected EQ doesn't bother me much.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I was wondering that too, Why no units for uncollected?
  • Units are not include in the Uncollected Difficulty because the emphasis is on other rewards available, which are arguably some of the most valuable rewards in The Contest. We have covered this before, and we have no intention of adding any units to this mode. If you would like Units, you can still collect them from the other Difficulties.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    We're talking about 150 Units, which you could arguably make on Day 1 of the Arena. The statement from the Mod is true. The Rewards are sufficient.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Act 5 is different it is a one time thing whereas this small uncollected mode will always be repeated every month allowing you to farm a lot of shards.
    We're talking about 150 Units, which you could arguably make on Day 1 of the Arena. The statement from the Mod is true. The Rewards are sufficient.

Apparently people haven't caught on to the fact that Flags no longer affect metrics. Lol.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018

When you get there then you can argue it.

No one said what Miike said wasn’t “true” but that doesn’t mean it makes sense. It’s a valid request to have units included in uncollected monthly quest. There is absolutely no reason not to other then the rewards already in place. That isn’t a good enough argument. If it was it could have been applied when master quests were released. Very rare resources at that time yet we got units anyways.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I love how we went from "great rewards on the new Uncollected difficulty" to **** about units....smh
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Solswerd wrote: »
    I love how we went from "great rewards on the new Uncollected difficulty" to **** about units....smh

Actually I’ve mentioned the units from modok’s hotel. Not to mention no one is “****” about no units, more so confused why offer it everywhere else in the game BUT uncollected monthly eq. I love how you fail. Smfh
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

Actually I’ve mentioned the units from modok’s hotel. Not to mention no one is “****” about no units, more so confused why offer it everywhere else in the game BUT uncollected monthly eq. I love how you fail. Smfh

Considering this has been brought up repeatedly in multiple threads before this one....and addressed repeatedly (they said it is not going to change, they said they do not consider the units necessary because of the other rewards) at this point it is coming across as ****.

Patterns do not necessarily mean it is a format that they are obligated to follow. If they look at our rewards for a quest or an event as representing "X" amount of value they are willing to give away as the "prize", it is likely that adding units to the deal would likely lead to them giving us less 5* frags or T5Basic frags....etc.

This game can be very frustrating at times with the lag/seemingly inconsistent game mechanics/servers crashing....the Uncollected monthly quest addition and it's rewards are one of the good things they have done along with the 5.4 quest/rewards.
    Jaded wrote: »

Considering this has been brought up repeatedly in multiple threads before this one....and addressed repeatedly (they said it is not going to change, they said they do not consider the units necessary because of the other rewards) at this point it is coming across as ****.

Patterns do not necessarily mean it is a format that they are obligated to follow. If they look at our rewards for a quest or an event as representing "X" amount of value they are willing to give away as the "prize", it is likely that adding units to the deal would likely lead to them giving us less 5* frags or T5Basic frags....etc.

This game can be very frustrating at times with the lag/seemingly inconsistent game mechanics/servers crashing....the Uncollected monthly quest addition and it's rewards are one of the good things they have done along with the 5.4 quest/rewards.

Murphy's Law of Gaming: Wherever a complaint can be made, it will.