Finally free of being a whale

HellcatHellcat Member Posts: 34
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Latest crystal did it for me. Not spending another $1. This was from the binding crystal.
ffms7zcvvcgq.png

Comments

• Dakine86Dakine86 Member Posts: 239
    Sad day!
  • HellcatHellcat Member Posts: 34
    I know the crystal is just a visual but it stopped on crossbones and then did the casual glide over to the next. Straw that broke the camels back.
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Member Posts: 129
    Hellcat wrote: »
    I know the crystal is just a visual but it stopped on crossbones and then did the casual glide over to the next. Straw that broke the camels back.

You do know crystals are pre-determined from the moment you buy the pack or crystal right?
    The moment you hit buy on that, you had already been given Storm.
  • Superman69Superman69 Member Posts: 534 ★★★

You do know crystals are pre-determined from the moment you buy the pack or crystal right?

Is it when you buy them or when you start the 'spin' or tap 'open' !?
    I think it's the latter. Could be wrong though.
  • Ja55Ja55 Member Posts: 155

Negative ghost rider. It is predetermined once you go into the screen to open the crystal. For example if you buy 1 phc today and wait to open it until they add new champs to the phc you do have a chance to acquire the newly added champs.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    mv449l7e8wm3.jpg

Roughly $500 worth of units (15,000) for a basic 5* you could have gotten with 10,000 5* shards. That's so Kabam!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    ujzbl7fabkhw.jpg
  • SlySlySlySly Member Posts: 352 ★★
    The saddest thing is that after all those bugs and crashes this was the thing that made you stop spending.
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    @ARKANG3L_2099 that's not true. The spin is determined on our servers (not in the game) when you make the decision to open, either by spinning or by hitting the "open" button.

@Hellcat I can understand your frustration at getting dups when you're hoping for a new hero. The "whale" comment though doesn't really belong in the forums, as some may find it offensive. Everyone is entitled to their choice regarding how much to spend, or to not spend. I do hope you have better luck on your next spin!

I'm going to close this thread, as it's more of a non-constructive complaint than a constructive discussion. If you would like to share your feedback constructively, we'd be happy to review that!

There's more information regarding drop rates here
This discussion has been closed.