**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake stuck in the corner

I was using Quake against Angela in Rocket's Scrapyard (Hard) quest. I was charging her hard hits, evading first hit and blocking second as usual until Quake was in the far left corner. Then I started using specials and attacking Angela however quake was not moving forward while attacking. She was just stuck in the corner throughout the rest of the fight (able to block and attack). It was like she went behind the far left end (if possible) when evading Angela and could not get out of there. I occasionally use quake and this is the first time that happened

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This happens in two maps with (afaik) any character and on either side of the map. Not sure of the map names but they are the jungle map with the bridge in the middle and statue heads on the outside; and the factory map with moving tanks, green liquid, and radiation signs.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    This happens to me regularly. On attack or defense. If I'm attacking and they're in the corner well get a "stuck together" type of effect. When i hit them i don't get pushed i remain in the same spot.
    Another bug on their long list of bugs.