**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* Should I Rank 4?

Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips

Which 5* Should I Rank 4? 38 votes

Hulk
10%
HeroBoltsySharkPowerr99SgtAnime1LittleYinYin 4 votes
Symbiote Spidey
2%
Romario26 1 vote
Dormammu
15%
GAM3RGUYAlpha07GreenstrokeNiteAndDaeElitehunterBahamut 6 votes
Doctor Voodoo
60%
RagamugginGunnerBornAjavedSaiyandangerbluAfridSuperman69TwuntSpeedbumpTheMageHunterMorrynameplaszero7GeneralDCReformation_RyanSpiderCoolsShtickRickNext2HellMordridCowl_1979nield04 23 votes
None, wait for better options
10%
vg2782buffajrRatedAwesome7H3_KR3W 4 votes

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Like name said which do use and which are awaken
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    nameplas wrote: »
    Is anyone duped? Do you have an awakening gem if not? Is it your first r4? Are those your only options?
    Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

My bad, probably should have added some more information in my post, sorry. None are duped, and I don’t have an awakening gem. These are all the four stars I have, and yes these are my only options as of right now for my first Rank 4.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Dormammu
    Unduped?

Dorm > Spidey > Voodoo/Hulk in terms on who is worth ranking up. If you could wait. Wait. But Dorm is definitely worth r4 to me. He is great for both attack and defense (this last one if duped).
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Is anyone duped? Do you have an awakening gem if not? Is it your first r4? Are those your only options?

My bad, probably should have added some more information in my post, sorry. None are duped, and I don’t have an awakening gem. These are all the four stars I have, and yes these are my only options as of right now for my first Rank 4.

In that case, take away hulk and spidey from consideration. It's either dormammu/voodoo or wait for someone better.
    Now it comes down to how badly you want a 4/55 champ right now. If you are able to do the regular stuff without this rankup, then the best thing would be to wait because you're not ranking up a LOL option here.
    If you wanna rankup someone for sure, I'd say dormammu if you need his immunities or a bit of power control. Voodoo if you need someone with a bit of everything, voodoo when awakened has ability reduction, better regen, more loa which makes him more reliable with a high prestige. But honestly though, wait.
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Unduped?

Dorm > Spidey > Voodoo/Hulk in terms on who is worth ranking up. If you could wait. Wait. But Dorm is definitely worth r4 to me. He is great for both attack and defense (this last one if duped).

In that case, take away hulk and spidey from consideration. It's either dormammu/voodoo or wait for someone better.
    Now it comes down to how badly you want a 4/55 champ right now. If you are able to do the regular stuff without this rankup, then the best thing would be to wait because you're not ranking up a LOL option here.
    If you wanna rankup someone for sure, I'd say dormammu if you need his immunities or a bit of power control. Voodoo if you need someone with a bit of everything, voodoo when awakened has ability reduction, better regen, more loa which makes him more reliable with a high prestige. But honestly though, wait.

I’m half way to another 5*, so I’m probably going to hold off for now and hope I get someone that is good unduped. But if I don’t get someone decent, then I’ll probably go with Dormammu. Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it!

Captain