**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duplicate champions

Just a idea but i think that if you pull a higher star rating of a champ you have already upgraded there should be a permanent rank down system. Its bad enough having a r5 4 star and pulling a 5 star of the same useful champ. Now that six stars are coming into place we can essentially have 3 champs and no class catalysts because of previous 2 versions.

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I'm confused....what do you mean by having "permanent rank down system"? Are you suggesting that we be able to rank down champs whenever we please? I don't think it would be too good of an idea...
  • Options
    Say you have a 4* r5 then you pull a 5* of that champ instead of when you r3 your 5* it gives you a additional option to rank down the lower star rated version and use them catalysts instead of having to respend on a second champ
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Ah, i see....Better Idea than just asking for rank down tickets. I actually like it; useful!
  • Options
    Either that or sell the champ and he able to regain all catalysts used to upgrade it
  • Options
    The duplication idea is more of a control over overpowering accounts. So everyone doesnt sell say ultron to upgrade ses.
  • Options
    Man does kabaam have a auto flag for any ideas?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    This was already discussed a lot of times, and the answer is no. Simply because the player is the one that chooses what he wants or not to upgrade, knowing the consequences of it. Also there is a category for suggestions
  • Options
    That sounds like kabaam ignorance at its finest. "Since we keep giving higher star rated champs for a money profit your **** outta luck". My idea is not one that says we arent aware of what we are upgrading. Its a idea concerning the games ever evolving and as new tiers of champs the prior tiers become useless as content becomes harder with newer champs release. Its a fair idea that us player friendly a r5 4* will not cover complete cost of a r3 5* but it lessens the load since kabbam thought it was necessary to upgrade champs and content.