**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hawkeye's power drain not working! [Under Investigation]

rynomyterynomyte Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
So, I'm going through 5.2.4 and all of a sudden Hawkeye's power drain stopped working??? What gives? I'm getting shredded by an enhanced abilities Magik and limbo. Why can't I power drain? Nothing in the buff section explains why this is happening. Noticed it on the fight right before her too.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am guessing they are looking at it as a debuff. With the node you will need to trigger his l1 during the 7 seconds were they can't remove
  • Options
    Could be but his bleed is still working. I'll investigate further. Thanks!
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Just tried the fight. I had same issue
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Is it maybe shrugging off the Power Drain part for some reason, and then not removing the bleed, but because there was no actual Debuff icon removed, it did not trigger the timer, but still only saw the one effect from the special?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    How is power drain a debuff? If it were so, the immunity nodes should have been immune to power drain as well. This is just Kabam's way of irritating it's player base, something which they have mastered to perfection
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    I would think it is a debuff and be careful or they will make the immunity nodes immune to it.
  • Options
    BambamgtBambamgt Posts: 7
    I have had similar issues with my R3 5* Hawkeye not power draining on sp1. I have had it fail 3 times in the last 2 days. Once against IM and a skill symbioid in AQ map 5 and yesterday against the Mordo in 5.1.6. No reason for the power drain to have failed in these circumstances. The bleed still processed just not the power drain so I think it is an issue with Hawkeye. I am glad to hear it is not just me.
  • Options
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    How is power drain a debuff? If it were so, the immunity nodes should have been immune to power drain as well. This is just Kabam's way of irritating it's player base, something which they have mastered to perfection

While unsure if HE's works this way, I know some Power Drains are treated as super-short duration debuffs (or am I thinking of Power Steal? Unsure) as the OG DP in RttL Chapter 3 was on an immune node, and I know none of SW's procs would work on him, or at least never did for me, heh.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Amonthir wrote: »

While unsure if HE's works this way, I know some Power Drains are treated as super-short duration debuffs (or am I thinking of Power Steal? Unsure) as the OG DP in RttL Chapter 3 was on an immune node, and I know none of SW's procs would work on him, or at least never did for me, heh.

I used Vision against him. Power drain definitely wasn't treated as a debuff there

EDIT: and I think power steal (SW) proc'd as well (not too sure though)
  • Options

I used Vision against him. Power drain definitely wasn't treated as a debuff there

EDIT: and I think power steal (SW) proc'd as well (not too sure though)

I did the same, used Vision, and had no problems with Power Drain, but SW did zip, zero, zilch for power control, and I fought him a few times with her to see if it was just my bad luck. Hundreds of hits later, nothing, but I admit it is still within the (Battle)realm of possibility that I just never rolled that effect. And I know Vision works vs Immune node in AW.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm double checking on this for you, and I'll let you know when I have more info. Thanks!
  • Options
    Duh, was thinking about this and remembered that Vision doesn't have Power Drain, he does Power Burn, and then a conversion back to power steal. HE does Drain, as does SW.
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. I'm double checking on this for you, and I'll let you know when I have more info. Thanks!

Thanks Wolf! As soon as I noticed it I backed out and did a duel with Hawkeye and the power drain was working. It was also working in 5.2.1-3 so maybe it's only in 5.2.4? Hope that helps.

• Options
    One more bit of info...went back into 5.2.4, first fight against Yellowjacket, built up power to sp1 and first use caused both bleed and power drain. Every use of HE's sp1 after that, no power drain only bleed. Something is definitely very wrong. Have not seen this happen anywhere else but this map so far.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    I already reported this happening to a few members of my alliance in AQ map5 as well! Something's wrong with HE...
  • Options
    GarbagePandaGarbagePanda Posts: 46
    Is it maybe shrugging off the Power Drain part for some reason, and then not removing the bleed, but because there was no actual Debuff icon removed, it did not trigger the timer, but still only saw the one effect from the special?

I've got a R4 5* Hawkeye (I regret nothing) and everytime I fight immunity mini boss in AW, that power drain goes right out the window.