**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to move

So while playing, there are multiple times that my character will stop blocking, attacking, or move in general and just stand there even though I'm pressing the screen. It has happened on multiple occasions throughout this morning.

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's been happening for awhile now, lots of times when I fire off a special and they just sit there, lots of times I block a special they will drop the block afterwards and just sit there not responding to controls, a lot of times they will just disregard the inputs to block or evade or use specials usually that ends up with me getting my champs faces smashed in.

They've known about it for awhile now as well but they don't seem to care as long as we keep giving them money or they would've actually taken the game down an fixed all of the issues and migrate off this terrible server to while they're at it as well but I doubt any of it will happen anytime soon or at all.