**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected crystal for non uncollected?

Me and my friend are both above level 40 but haven’t finished act 5 chapter 2 but see a 3-5 star mornigstar crystal? Is this a glitch or a real event that karma sent out.

Comments

• Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I have it too lol and I'm not uncollected
  • Options
    Pokemaster66Pokemaster66 Posts: 45
    Did kabam get kabammed
  • Options
    I bought 3, 5star miles, 3 star IP, 5star X23. Guess it was my lucky day.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Neal2158 wrote: »

Were you uncollected
  • Options
    TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Wish I hadn't just spent all my units lol
  • Options
    Neal2158 wrote: »

Were you uncollected

Nope only on 5.2.4
  • Options
    DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    If you beat Magik in 5.2.4 you are pretty much Uncollected. Horrible choice for my first path way back when haha
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Dizastar wrote: »
    If you beat Magik in 5.2.4 you are pretty much Uncollected. Horrible choice for my first path way back when haha

How do you figure that? She has multiple counters, Magik, AA, GP, which make it possible to one-shot her. The Collector is waaaay harder. There are no counters to him, just ways to delay dying.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★

im still trying the pessimist/optimist route, did you take that path afterwards, if so,any tips for punisher? if i can beat him on one go then i will have no problems the rest of the quest
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

im still trying the pessimist/optimist route, did you take that path afterwards, if so,any tips for punisher? if i can beat him on one go then i will have no problems the rest of the quest

Just use a power control champ against Punisher! Harder specials to fully evade and you take a lot of blocking damage!! Punisher with no specials is a walk in the park!!
  • Options
    Me and my friend are both above level 40 but haven’t finished act 5 chapter 2 but see a 3-5 star mornigstar crystal? Is this a glitch or a real event that karma sent out.

This shouldn't happen!! Lots of players are telling me the same thing!!
    You guys have no idea what type of frustration we had to go though to become Uncollected and they just release the crystal to everyone!! Not cool!!
    You can grow your roster so fast with those crystals!!
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I never get the good glitches... only bad ones :D:D
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I never get the good glitches... only bad ones :D:D

Agreed!!!! LOL
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »

You guys have no idea what type of frustration we had to go though to become Uncollected and they just release the crystal to everyone!! Not cool!!
    Can tell it was ther only for 30 minut maks. So. It happe to get glich
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »

Thank you for the info!
    Im waiting to see if Kabam is going to address this!!
    Other players are sending me their crazy 5* pulls from those crystals!!
    5* hero for 300 units for a level 25 player....not quite the balance we are looking for!!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★

Thank you for the info!
    5* hero for 300 units for a level 25 player....not quite the balance we are looking for!!
    Agerd But im pretty sure ther just wuld say. Thah not alot Got good pulls. And. We let Them keep Them.
  • Options
    @chev327fox don't know what happened to your comment, but your right!!!
    Work hard on being Collected and something like this happens where other benefit a bit for once!! Let it be!!!
    Youre my voice of reasoning mate!!
    Cheers!!!
  • Options

Thank you for the info!
    Agerd But im pretty sure ther just wuld say. Thah not alot Got good pulls. And. We let Them keep Them.

I now agree with you!!
    Let them keep it
    Lets fight for eachother instead of fighting eachother!!
    Cheers!!
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    @chev327fox don't know what happened to your comment, but your right!!!
    Work hard on being Collected and something like this happens where other benefit a bit for once!! Let it be!!!
    Youre my voice of reasoning mate!!
    Cheers!!!

I edited it and it got eaten temporarily :D HATE the way this forum operates when it comes ot editing your post and sometimes it gets eaten first edit.

But yeah I agree with the sentiment that it is a glitch that shouldn't happen since they had not earned it yet... but still happy for whomever got a 5* from it ;)