**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Age of the sentry

Hi. I’ve completed this 100% but it only shows as 72% exploration on beginner, so stopping me playing the uncollected! Any ideas what’s going on?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    How does that stop you from playing uncollected mode?
  • Options
    Because you have to have everything 100% and it’s saying beginner is only 72%??
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You don’t have any requirements to enter uncollected mode. Only masters do you need a key from either 100% heroic or buy the key for 300 unites. Beginner and normal modes have no baring on the rest of the monthly event quests.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Uncollected will only show if you have uncollected title. There is no other requirements.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    ... ;-)
  • Options
    So why is it showing that I need to complete beginner to enter the uncollected?
  • Options
    v4klux6hpkbq.png
    d0w5brw6b7vo.png
    yh9exry9kuvn.png
    bfmvjb3wjes0.png
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You have to be uncollected to do the uncollected quest. That means you need to complete act 5 chapter 2
  • Options
    Ah thank you for that. Do you have any idea why beginner is only showing 72% complete?
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Its a visual i think.
    To make energy cost lower for easy kabam deleted some paths.
    The upper exploration sign seems not aware that there are not the paths that will only visible from normal difficulty.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Thank you!

Yeah as Cassy said just a visual big as you got the rewards for 100%. Also as others have stated you have to beat 5.3 (is it 5.3?)... or one of those chapters in Act 5 to become "Uncollected" and then you can do Uncollected content (you also get access to better crystals too... for example instead of 2*, 3*, and 4* the new crystals are 3*, 4*, and 5*).