**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you had to give up Parry or Dexterity which would it be and why?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

If you had to give up Parry or Dexterity which would it be and why? 49 votes

Parry
46%
KickenChickenDL864GamerdanielmathLocoMotivesvd016RawInstinctTitan_A97MegaSkater67TBJ1118FrostyWildpantsTellthemIAMTheOneAndOnlyG-Hun-GearBreybreyvinniegainzHzoriscottstevenson86taojay1 23 votes
Dexterity
18%
Deadbyrd9I_ZERO_IDexman1349BUZZdog3000Deadpool_42422112Hellstorm_TrojanX05ScythescornCoachLed 9 votes
What are those?
4%
MrblackkkNoone 2 votes
BOTH. I’M HARDCORE
10%
DropfaithCupidXFA_RebootedIndoraptor2340SurgicalSniperX 5 votes
YOU CAN’T MAKE ME CHOOSE
20%
SnakeEyes69BigMoSpiritOfVengeanceThemanofjAKTEKchev327foxyuwBahamutAnimatronicstoGamerT 10 votes

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Parry
    Give up parry and fight like against an unstunnable node... duh...
  • Dexterity
    Dex is my choice, parry is so strong in getting the stun to force a special through without a chance to be blocked imho
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Parry
    If you can fight stun immune nodes well you don’t even need parry, more of a luxury than anything else. Without dex you’ll die from blocking specials so parry won’t be much help alone.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Parry
    Don't get me wrong, parry significantly reduces the duration of each fight and undoubtedly is one of the more important masteries in the game. But all in all, it isn't essential. Learning to intercept a heavy, after a blocked 5 hit combo, after a failed SP1 or 2 etc and you'll find out that parry isn't really necessary. It's like a sports car, shiny, fast, good looking but does what an average car does but just a tid bit more. Parry is a luxury; not essential, but very welcomed.

Dexterity on the other hand is a must for any player. Doesn't matter if you're a Level 1 Summoner or Level 60 Summoner, the ability to avoid damage whenever possible is absolutely essential. What if you were facing an opponent with super buffed up attack? Would you rather take 2000 in block damage alone or take 0 damage since you know how to evade? There isn't much of a choice is there? Personally, I think Dexterity/Evade shouldn't even be a mastery, the very fact it is puzzles me profoundly, but that's another story for another time (though if you want me to elaborate, just say the word).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Parry
    Parry But Thah not means Thah more after void ther trying to get Rich of parry and Dex mordo. Stun him u Down. And now with vood u hav 30% less canche to evade with Dex so Yeah the skil is clouse to run out
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Parry
    Parry it just a luxury don’t need but without dex it would be difficult to bait specials and the block damage from specials would kill you in endgame content.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    BOTH. I’M HARDCORE
    I AM HARDCORE!!!! BRING ON THE CHALLENGE!!!!