**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Mil Alliance, looking for Two Active players

As an alliance, we are a generally laid back group of players. We have members from North America to Europe in all different time zones. We don't require line. We don't expect you to sent an alarm in order to move during the middle of the night for AQ or AW. That being said, we do ask that you participate. Placing defenders, then not logging in until there are two hours left in war is frowned upon.

We are currently in tier 6-8 in AW and run map 5,4,4,4,2 during AQ.

We do require donations. Currently, that consists of 75k gold, 8k loyalty and 6,500 Battle chips. All of this is recouped from your participation in AW and AQ.

In short, If you would like to be part of a group of people that want to succeed in the game, but do not consider it a job, please send me a message.

Comments

• We still have openings.
  • matthaios_cmatthaios_c Posts: 13
    add me as a friend! im currently in an other alliance but i will leave! if interested add
  • I should have qualified that we prefer players with a hero rating of 100K +
  • Hello, my ingame name is Lovictien. I have around 3200 prestige, 128k rating. I can handle my own in map5 the first few days and war.

Please send me a message ingame if you are interested in me joining. Thanks. :)
  • Looking for 2 skilled, active players. Because of the change in AW, you must be active for defense and attack. Line is not required, but you must listen/read officer commands. We anticipate placing in Gold Tier1. Message me if interested.
  • We have a solid core of very good players. Message me if interested
  • Again, we need a couple of solid players for AW. Please message me on the forums, or add me as a friend.
  • bump