260k 4500 prestige lf active adult alliance

Hi there! I’m looking for a consistent, reliable alliance to be a part of and contribute to. I’m not a great player but I’m not terrible either, I have good champs and am looking to join a 5*5 alliance that finishes all bgs regularly. I’m active daily so what I might lack in skills I make up for w consistency and paying attention. I only have one 4 * 5/50, a duped SW but I have a bunch of 4/40s and a few 5*s that I’m trying to get to the next level. My name is the same in game and hit me up if you’re interested. Thanks!

Comments

  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 336
    edited January 2018
    Hi there! I'm part of an alliance that is building currently and could use a player like yourself. We're looking to be pretty serious with active participants where consistency and paying attention is valued the most. We're more interested in having the "right people" as opposed to just filling the group.

    We're called Webbed Warriors with tag "webbd". I'll reach out to you in game as well, but on a different account..
  • We have an opening. 8M+ alliance.

    Check my IGN and contact me on line. Same name: Zburatoru.
  • AsaWyeth wrote: »
    Hi there! I’m looking for a consistent, reliable alliance to be a part of and contribute to. I’m not a great player but I’m not terrible either, I have good champs and am looking to join a 5*5 alliance that finishes all bgs regularly. I’m active daily so what I might lack in skills I make up for w consistency and paying attention. I only have one 4 * 5/50, a duped SW but I have a bunch of 4/40s and a few 5*s that I’m trying to get to the next level. My name is the same in game and hit me up if you’re interested. Thanks!

    If you only have one 5/50 4* then your prestige is not going to be 4500. That said if you are still looking blast me a PM. I have an opening in my alt account's alliance.
  • Check out my profile and see for yourself
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690
    edited January 2018
    AsaWyeth wrote: »
    Check out my profile and see for yourself

    Prestige is not the same thing as rating. Your masteries drive your rating higher. Prestige with only one 5/50 4* would therefore be a lot lower than 4500.
  • Gotcha, ur right, my bad, I will recalculate, thx for the heads up!
  • AsaWyeth wrote: »
    Gotcha, ur right, my bad, I will recalculate, thx for the heads up!

    hbv11melofwo.png
    Even throwing in a 4* sig 99 Sparky only gets it to about 3400. And no worries, that is why the tools like that exist.
  • Yup, it’s 3.2, thx for letting me know now I wish I knew how to change the title so my ignorance doesn’t mislead ppl into thinking I’m something I’m not
  • AsaWyeth wrote: »
    Yup, it’s 3.2, thx for letting me know now I wish I knew how to change the title so my ignorance doesn’t mislead ppl into thinking I’m something I’m not

    You didn't know. No one should fault you for that. Takes a lot of initiative to even want to get better and push to grow. My offer earlier still stands if you are interested. But good luck either way.
  • Thanks:) I’m interested, what is the alliance name?
Sign In or Register to comment.