Featured Crystals; Uncollected

We all know the story and have heard the same complaints by everyone under the sun. I just spent 600, hard earned units to receive two 3 stars from Brutal Ruler crystals. I’ve had plenty of great pulls and plenty of bad ones, but as of late, if I decide to put my units towards the chance at a better champ, it’s a garuentee that it will not happen. There are algorithms in this game. Kabam, the more a summoner invests time into this game, and for some, money, they should be rewarded. I’m no scrub, I’m just so tired of the comeplete waste that these crystals produce. And Kabam knows it just like the rest of us, the game is an addicting entity that is driving through bank accounts and people’s lives everyday. For god’s sake at least pay us back a little. Or, better yet, give uncollected summoners 3 star, trash can champs. All the while making them grind until their eyes blur to get a tier 1 alpha or a t 4 basic catalyst. Then rank up. If you’ve got the gold and iso. If you’ve got the class cats too. Right. Kabam, one day you will rot. And the world will be better for it.