**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Serious question for legit, 5-star Winter Soldier players: R3 worthy?

13»

Comments

• Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    With the KM synergy hes a total beast
  • Options
    Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72

Love my 5* WS got me through a lot of content back in the day!
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    First off: you have a super friendly and positive attitude unlike 99% of this forum :), next, WS is decent all around, but he shines best if you have a 4* or up killmonger. That synergy makes him so so much more useful, he’s worth a 3/45 only if you have a Killmonger in my opinion. And he is not worth a gem, better used on blade, korg etc.

Edit: I just noticed this is a January 2018 post why was it revived lol
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Everybody is “unlucky” (It’s actually just the probable outcome). When you only desire 20% of the champions, then you will not get what you want most of the time. The odds are against all of us. I guess I’m one of those weird players who wants every champ.

Anyway, you’ve been around a long time. Easy answer. Do you run KM? Then, he’s worth it for sure. If you don’t run KM, then he’s not.

• Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Most decent champs worth anything I feel are rank 3 worthy. If you enjoy using the character then it's a no brainer. The real tough decisions are when you start looking at rank 4. That t2a is a rare commodity.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Tell me why this post was made in 2018 of January and it's being brought back up lmao
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I have him R4 and love him. But I also have r4 Killmonger and with r4 Void cleared most of act 5 ch 4. If your working him with KM rank him, otherwise their are better skill champs
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Duped, yes, he's very underrated! His synergy with KM is sick! I would absolutely do it awakened, not sure about unawakened. IDK if I'd use a gem in him either but he's far better than most give him credit for
  • Options
    GraenolfGraenolf Posts: 10
    Do you have a Killmonger synergy