**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ map4 empty tile between tiles 69 and 65

I'm not positive if this is the same for every player regardless of device, screen size, pixel, etc..... I never bothered bringing it up in the past mainly because I seldom covered this particular path until recently.

That empty filler tile is only visible by the upper edge of the blinking green indicator surrounding it. The past two rounds, I've ended up on that path and each time has been a pain to clear it and has taken a minimum of 10 or more "taps" before my input is finally recognized that it's intended for the tile.
Zoom in or out appears to have no effect to the degree of visibilty or "tap input area".

No negative impact towards gameplay other than time consumption really, but in situations where we are pressed for it, every second counts, and it's quite annoying to have to deal with something that would appear to be easy to adjust with not even a major impact on the game or its players.

Would appreciate if this could be looked into and or addressed whether this is specifically affecting certain players like myself and what the diagnosis and remedy for it could be. Thanks