**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scarlet Witch

She barely ever heals now and when she does, she has full health. whats up with that?

Comments

• Options
    I actually have the problem that most of the time she drain power at the very beginning of the match and after that she doesn't trigger any useful buff. A lot of the time she started to regenerate just with my last hit.

I know her abilities are casual but she has become a little too much unreliable
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Haha yes.
    P.S : 'working as intended' = very low chance in quests, even lower in AQ and AW. Better in arenas.
    Like seriously, in arenas i'm getting 1 or 2 regen buffs usually per fight, but in quests usually 1 or 2 per whole map.
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    her healing is working as intended? On my maxed out 3* SW duped, I never see her healing...
  • Options
    Sanjay_89Sanjay_89 Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    You have been Kabammed!!!
    I agree with theblet too
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I ran the ENTIRE SECRET EMPIRE quest 100%, and am about a third the way through master......she didn't Regen once. One time. Ever. I would have initially called conspiracy theory, but I have not seen regen in 8 hours of continuous play. I was also grinding milestones in arena.....nothing. Something fishy going on. Anybody know a good game recorder? I will finish up Master and record every fight. Kabam needs proof, I'll GLADLY give it. I'm Android. Yes, I was also unable to log for over 10 hours and it screwed me out of SL.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. Sorry that you have some concerns with how often Scarlet Witch activates her healing. I did some testing on this, and it looks like her healing is working as intended. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to move your thread to Suggestions and Requests. Thanks!

Game testers are now mods? Can you provide us with some of the in-depth testing on this matter?

• Options
    Your_WelcomeYour_Welcome Posts: 24
    Review SW specs...check
    Heal percentage still set at random .0000072%....check
    200% heal chance when fighting champs 2* lower....check
    Give people a lame excuses to make them feel we did some work to investigate it....check

Days work is done time for some code red and a pizza pocket
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited June 2017
    Again, another thread here with legitimate complaints. I have a lvl90 r4 4* switch with an 83.56% chance to proc 0 - 8 buffs or debuffs.

That girl seems to hit an unusual amount of 0s...just saying. Especially against stronger champs...
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I've noticed this as well. her regeneration seems to have a much higher chance to proc when she is at full HP or on the last hit of a fight. I mean i can understand bad luck and RNG but this pattern has been clear for months now.
  • Options
    ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Yep, same issue here. Most of my fights with SW she finally gets the regen buff on the last few hits. By that time I'm in full attack mode and the opponent gets ko'd before i can back off to let the regen do its thing.
  • Options
    OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    Lvl 99 4 star. She does hardly ever proc heal but it does happen. I would say whatever nonsense they did to her they should up it some.
  • Options
    Mine is at 76% she will proc once or twice a fight. Usually if she is at fill health lol.
  • Options
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Yup how stupid

Yep. Its pretty pointless.

I have to play super aggressive to even get those. Usually backfires in the end.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Yup how stupid

I have to play super aggressive to even get those. Usually backfires in the end.

Why would playing aggressive proc healing? That doesn't make sense. It will take the same number of hits aggresive or not.

I have noticed my sw likes to proc regen when the opponent is almost dead. I slow down my combo towards the end of the fight just in case i get lucky. I did get regen x2 in this aq which is something i have not seen in a while.
  • Options
    ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    If you want to maximize SW buffs, get as high sig as possible and run this team:

Scarlet Witch
    Hawkeye
    Quake
    +2 others that have crit rate syngergies

Hawkeye and quake together add 15% to abilities. So SW gets a max of 85% to trigger buff at 99 sig plus an additional 15%. Use crit syngergies to generate crit hits more often.

She's a beast with a team like that. I often stack 2 or 3 regens and I get tons of fury buffs too.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    From my experience, Regen triggers about two or three times per quest. And at weird times, too. For me, it'll trigger mostly when I have full health, no health and die in the next hit anyway, or the enemy is one hit from dead. Once, it triggered twice in the same combo, and that was all I got the whole quest. Something is just weird with how her Regen works.
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Well said CoD.
    EVERYONE is reporting the SAME things with SW.

Which means, kabam will stall for as long as possible, saying they "will look into it"...

& when enough ppl finally hit AGREE

1 kabam employee will turn to boss & say

"Sir, 100,000 ppl liked this post about SW"

boss "well, does she regen when full health?"
    "Yes"
    Boss "does she regen just before she or opponent dies?"
    "Yes"
    Boss "& practically never during quests?"
    "No"
    Boss "& regens slightly better in arena's ?"
    "YES"

Boss "well, go tell those 100,000 cupcakes to step up their game & alter playing styles,
    She is working, as intended!"

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    She barely ever heals now and when she does, she has full health. whats up with that?

This is INTENDED result of the 12.0 & 12.1 reduction in usefulness of your flight roster. Please place Scarlett Witch and Dr Strange in the over head compartment or under the seat in front of you. Please remain seated while the fasten seatbelt sign and pay attention to all instructions of the moderation crew. In the event of a NERFD champ issue Dr. Voodoo, Rogue and Hyperion will drop down from above you. Please place these in AQ or AW teams and breath normally. Oxygen will be flowing even if the quest chests do not contain anything useful. In the event of a water landing Night Crawler, Wolverine, and Drax can be used as flotation devices. Please take note of the nearest Dormammu which may be situated behind you.

Thank you for flying on Kabam Airways.
  • Options

This is INTENDED result of the 12.0 & 12.1 reduction in usefulness of your flight roster. Please place Scarlett Witch and Dr Strange in the over head compartment or under the seat in front of you. Please remain seated while the fasten seatbelt sign and pay attention to all instructions of the moderation crew. In the event of a NERFD champ issue Dr. Voodoo, Rogue and Hyperion will drop down from above you. Please place these in AQ or AW teams and breath normally. Oxygen will be flowing even if the quest chests do not contain anything useful. In the event of a water landing Night Crawler, Wolverine, and Drax can be used as flotation devices. Please take note of the nearest Dormammu which may be situated behind you.

It's intended for Regen to trigger only when it's useless? Huh. I must've missed that part. Regeneration was supposed to be made less common so she wouldn't be as good, but it wasn't supposed to have Regen trigger when it's useless 80% of the time.

And please don't just cite a bunch of good champs to justify a champ being made worse. That's the dumbest ​argument ever. It never ends. "So what that Wolverine doesn't Regenerate due to the 14.1 nerf, look at all the champs that still Regenerate!" "So what that Kabam got rid of a whole character from everyone's roster, look at all the characters they got to keep!" "So what that Kabam randomly chose one out of every one-hundred users to ban, 99% of people still get to play!". I'm not saying that Kabam will ever do those things, but the argument that anything is fine as long as you do it rarely is such a ridiculous argument that you could use it to justify murder. "Well, yeah, I killed the guy, but look at all the people around here I didn't kill! That's gotta count for something!". No it doesn't. Doing something bad isn't justified by doing it rarely. Making an ability on a champ useless isn't justified by not making every single ability worthless. Please use somewhat decent arguments if you want to debate us.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

It's intended for Regen to trigger only when it's useless? Huh. I must've missed that part. Regeneration was supposed to be made less common so she wouldn't be as good, but it wasn't supposed to have Regen trigger when it's useless 80% of the time.

And please don't just cite a bunch of good champs to justify a champ being made worse. That's the dumbest ​argument ever. It never ends. "So what that Wolverine doesn't Regenerate due to the 14.1 nerf, look at all the champs that still Regenerate!" "So what that Kabam got rid of a whole character from everyone's roster, look at all the characters they got to keep!" "So what that Kabam randomly chose one out of every one-hundred users to ban, 99% of people still get to play!". I'm not saying that Kabam will ever do those things, but the argument that anything is fine as long as you do it rarely is such a ridiculous argument that you could use it to justify murder. "Well, yeah, I killed the guy, but look at all the people around here I didn't kill! That's gotta count for something!". No it doesn't. Doing something bad isn't justified by doing it rarely. Making an ability on a champ useless isn't justified by not making every single ability worthless. Please use somewhat decent arguments if you want to debate us.

Guess the tongue in cheek part... My apologies. This was to draw a comparison of how Kabam thinks and treats us much like rude customer service of an airline...
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Seems like United Airways took a note from Kabam's customer support department.
  • Options
    Ja55 wrote: »
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Yup how stupid

Why would playing aggressive proc healing? That doesn't make sense. It will take the same number of hits aggresive or not.

I have noticed my sw likes to proc regen when the opponent is almost dead. I slow down my combo towards the end of the fight just in case i get lucky. I did get regen x2 in this aq which is something i have not seen in a while.

The more aggressive I play the better it seems. I use her heavy attack more and proc more.
  • Options

Guess the tongue in cheek part... My apologies. This was to draw a comparison of how Kabam thinks and treats us much like rude customer service of an airline...

Okay, sry, I misunderstood.