**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Increase the rewards for boss rush

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
So I know a lot of people are fine with the Boss Rush rewards, but I’m not. 6*s are coming soon. So we go into the quest and fight against 6 6* champs and what do we get? A 4* and 10% of a 5*. And I know that for the most part, the Boss Rushes aren’t that tough, but then you’ve got some sorta cheat code like Mephisto in Duel with the Devil, and Magneto in Underdogs Unleashed who just tosses you around like nothing. And I know a lot of people will just say, “Oh you just need to get better at using Blank”, but keep in mind not everyone has the ideal counter for every matchup. I think that they should either reduce the difficulty (not by much, just enough that you can do it without the 1 specific counter), it they buff the rewards. Here’s my idea for buffing the rewards:
X1 4* Crystal
X1500 5* Shards
X1 4 AG Crystal
X175 Units
X2 Tier 4 Basic Catalysts
X1 Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
Thoughts?

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    So I know a lot of people are fine with the Boss Rush rewards, but I’m not. 6*s are coming soon. So we go into the quest and fight against 6 6* champs and what do we get? A 4* and 10% of a 5*. And I know that for the most part, the Boss Rushes aren’t that tough, but then you’ve got some sorta cheat code like Mephisto in Duel with the Devil, and Magneto in Underdogs Unleashed who just tosses you around like nothing. And I know a lot of people will just say, “Oh you just need to get better at using Blank”, but keep in mind not everyone has the ideal counter for every matchup. I think that they should either reduce the difficulty (not by much, just enough that you can do it without the 1 specific counter), it they buff the rewards. Here’s my idea for buffing the rewards:
    X1 4* Crystal
    X1500 5* Shards
    X1 4 AG Crystal
    X175 Units
    Thoughts?

NO!

The challenge was not that tough. The game team has basically already said that this is not a challenge meant for every summoner. If you do not have the team for it then you just do not have the team for it. I would have loved to have a duped SL to be one of the first to clear ROL, but I did not. You do not see me or anyone else lamenting that fact? Invest your time in improving your roster and learning how to effectively beat hard content before demanding better rewards.

I’m aware that this isn’t something everyone is supposed to be able to do but the fact still stands that you’re fighting against 6* to get a 4* and a tenth of a 5*. And you can’t deny that the Mags fight was just ridiculous
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    This challenge was literally about 7 minutes long. 7 min for the rewards we get is way more than enough.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    X1 4* Crystal
    X1500 5* Shards
    X1 4 AG Crystal
    X175 Units
    Thoughts?

NO!

The challenge was not that tough. The game team has basically already said that this is not a challenge meant for every summoner. If you do not have the team for it then you just do not have the team for it. I would have loved to have a duped SL to be one of the first to clear ROL, but I did not. You do not see me or anyone else lamenting that fact? Invest your time in improving your roster and learning how to effectively beat hard content before demanding better rewards.

I’m aware that this isn’t something everyone is supposed to be able to do but the fact still stands that you’re fighting against 6* to get a 4* and a tenth of a 5*. And you can’t deny that the Mags fight was just ridiculous

That fight was by far the toughest, but not unmanageable. How many youtube videos are out there about how to successfully combat bane? I have seen numerous posts on here about it.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    X1 4* Crystal
    X1500 5* Shards
    X1 4 AG Crystal
    X175 Units
    Thoughts?

NO!

Where else for that little time and effort can you get 1000 5* shards?
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Yes Kabam please give us more rewards this challenge of the worst champs in the game was obviously really hard
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I am all for more rewards, but this challenge was far easier than the Mephisto boss rush.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    This quest had solid rewards for the difficulty. Monthly quests give you 1 new 5 star if you complete heroic, master and uncollected. Focus on that and grind arenas