**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes to help close the ever widening gap!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
I suggest there be some changes made with the coming of the 6 star champs and there being such a vast gap between the top and the middle.
1. Make the free daily a two star crystal. Not an uncollected but the standard 2.
2. Remove 2 stars from the phc
3. And 5s to the phc
4. Add a 5 star arena
5. Add champs as singles at an achievement level as was tested long ago (not a new idea...it's your own kabam!)
6. If you rank at the top in that arena give a full unlock (come on guys! Even you at the top can't get behind ending 2 arenas with a lvl 41 sig 4?)
7. Put up t4cc quests once a month at least

Comments

• Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Yeah I don't think any of those will happen
  • Options
    Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    A lot of these proposed changes won
  • Options
    Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    A lot of these changes will have no effect on the gap. In fact, some widen it dramatically.

2 and 3 basically turn the PHC into a GMC, but high end players still earn tons of PHC shards. It doesn't really close the gap, except for beginners and mid tier players who are dropping tons of units on PHC's.

The 5* arena really needs to happen for the logical progression of the game, but it's going to blow the gap wide open if changes aren't made to the awards system. Intermediate players will be able to get/dupe more 4*'s, but the top end players will be getting and duping more 5*'s and widen the gap.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    There's a huge gap because these guys constantly spend money or play the game more where as the middle guys continue to play at the same pace. So every dollar or extra hour they spend the game they get farther ahead. So even if every single one of your ideas happened the gap would continue to increase simply because the top guys put in more then the middle guys.

So then why should a guy who puts in half the work as the top guy be able to catch him without putting the work in?

For example a top guy is opening multiple 5*s a month where as me an average player is doing about 1 a month sometimes 2 if I feel like grinding that month. So the growing gap makes sense and if I wanted to try and catch up I would actually need to out work/spend him

As it is low level players are getting 4 and 5* champs before even beating kang making it so they don't have to put in half the work some of the the older accounts I needed to do to be where they are.
  • Options
    Adding a five star Arena would be nice.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Everything else suggested will most definitely never happen. The 5* arena? 🤔 It’s possible.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »

Everything else suggested will most definitely never happen. The 5* arena? 🤔 It’s possible.

and all the whales will do whateever they can to get a 5*. goodluck
  • Options
    Another possible way to it possible for the middle to close the gap and to picking up fives would be instead of the arena champ as an achievement put a random 4 star at some achievement point. Add more rank levels...rediculous to get the same award for 2.1 mil as you get at 4.7...
  • Options
    4 star crystal that is...so what everyone gets as an achievement is random.