**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Awakening offer

Looks decent, but why no 5* version? You said yourself everything is moving towards 5*. Doesn’t make much sense to invest into 4* in the current state of the game.

(Though 850 units is a bargain, granted)

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I’m getting a whole lot of connection issues, so I gues a lot of players are buying the 3* offer......
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    I’m getting a whole lot of connection issues, so I gues a lot of players are buying the 3* offer......

I would guess everybody who can buys the 4* offer right now, as I said that’s a bargain. Just would love such a bargain on a 5* gem...

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    cause they want to milk people first, only when they are desperate they will release a 5* generic, they can always milk people with random class 5* awakening crystal anytime. until then i dont think we will see a 5* generic offer

in first 1-2 years of mcoc they would milk people with random t4 class crystal awakening crystal.

thats cause back then everyone wanted to awaken there scarelt witch's

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    They aren’t going to sell generic 5* gems for a long time