**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

OMG!!!??! THANKS KABAM

So if you’re wondering why I put this as the title you’re about to find out a few weeks ago I requested them to bring the 3 star max sig stone offer back and now they did but with units thanks kabam for listening if you ever make a request kabam might accept it.

Comments

• Options
    YtLeeYtLee Posts: 6
    Seriously who need a 3* (or even a 4*) awaken... the give this offer right after the 6* announcement..
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    Wrongsword wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    who gives a f***

The vast overwhelming majority of the people who play this game, I would expect.

Why on earth would that be the case? I wouldnt even recommend to new players to waste units on 3* sig stones. There's literally no point in the game where that makes sense. Newer players should be investing units into masteries, or saving to invest in later 4* and 5* rosters.

There are literally 0 people in this game who are better off for buying this offer. OP I assume is just trolling

He might have only recently started out, we all used 2 and 3*s for content in our early days.

Stop pretending you never did.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Glad the store items managed to help you out @Legendary_Gamer
  • Options
    Wrongsword wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    who gives a f***

The vast overwhelming majority of the people who play this game, I would expect.

Why on earth would that be the case? I wouldnt even recommend to new players to waste units on 3* sig stones. There's literally no point in the game where that makes sense. Newer players should be investing units into masteries, or saving to invest in later 4* and 5* rosters.

There are literally 0 people in this game who are better off for buying this offer. OP I assume is just trolling

He might have only recently started out, we all used 2 and 3*s for content in our early days.

Stop pretending you never did.

Yes you’re right I started in September I don’t normally buy offers but I requested it kabam did me a favor and I got blade so I used it on him