**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Gold store

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I was thinking maybe we should have a gold store. Because most players have a major excess of gold, but probably not enough iso-8. Well maybe we could have a gold store with tier 4 and tier 5 iso, crystal shards, catalyst shards(tier 3 and up), and alphas. If it was possible to add this, that would be amazing.

Comments

• Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Most players have a major excess of gold and lack iso? False.
    Most *new* players have a major excess of good and lack iso. This is because the best way to get iso is through dupping 4* champs (something that req allot of playing to do) meanwhile that gold that new players stock up quickly depleats once you start upgrading 5* champs.

The state of your gold storage is largely based on where you are in the game, and as things stand now you would soon regret spending all your gold in a store like this, because you will soon find gold to be very precious (meanwhile you need to constantly sell iso before it expires)
  • Options
    I’m also saying there would be other items to purchase in this store. And if would ever be in an alliance that hoards, there’s always some players that have a lack of iso but not gold
  • Options
    SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    I was thinking maybe we should have a gold store. Because most players have a major excess of gold, but probably not enough iso-8. ...

What have you been smoking? On the contrary, once you reach a level where you have more 4* champs that you can dupe consistently the iso stops being a problem. Whereas, gold is always in short supply. Ranking up 4* and especially 5* champs is extremely expensive.
    Most end game players that have excess of gold grind super hard in arena. But if you have life outside of mcoc and don't have time to do area a lot then your gold is never enough.
  • Options
    Jeez. It was just a stupid idea I had late at night and I had more gold and I needed iso
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    It is not a terrible idea. I would maybe tweak it a little that you could buy items in the store using either units or gold. Probably won't happen as selling units is a large part of how Kabam makes money. But it would give the player more flexibility in maximizing the resources they have. I currently have tons of ISO and very short on gold so I wouldn't be buying stuff with gold but newer players could.
  • Options
    Def not a terrible idea. I actually hate that you need gold to rank champs, but need units to pay for everything else. Just make everything payable in gold (especially since you get so few units per reward anyway). And I grind Arena heavy so I'm never too low on gold. Also, they should make Gold Realm Quest an monthly thing.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    A gold store would have one iso Tier 3 stone costing 1 million in gold.

A bi monthly gold realm would be nice with a max of 2.5M in gold
  • Options
    javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    For me ISO is not a problem. I get lots of ISO but since I don't play arenas I face shortage of gold.
  • Options
    The items wouldn’t cost much gold. Like for example, I would put a tier 5 class iso for about 3k gold. Increase 100 gold for every added item. And the class catalyst would reflect what day it is. On Tuesday skill tier 5 would be sold.