**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 4* SL{sig.65} or 4* Vision (AOU){sig.79}?

Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I beat Act4 100% and am now able to r5 a tech. Who should I bring up, Starlord or Vision. I've done so much research and ponderd for sooo long, but cant find much or decide.
vpwtj6j0eofq.png
cozzkxwdglbh.png

My main offense:
3099ikokzp9c.png

I've also just become uncollected. I'm looking to 100% act 5 and jump to ROL and LOL eventually. Who would benefit my current roster and goals most?

Since I already have Hulk and Hype as power hitters, I'm thinking the power control of vision, plus his double immunity would be best, but looking for your thoughts

R5 4* SL{sig.65} or 4* Vision (AOU){sig.79}? 18 votes

Vision AOU
22%
GAM3RGUYShaheerFIazJdat84Fishman13579 4 votes
Starlord
77%
Titan_A97vg2782TonyStarkSuperman69AwesomeKyloRenBUZZdog3000VuDahAnonymous346SharkPowerr99Lunchbox45BahamutNext2Hellkillllaxdicekaymfleury 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    Go for SL if you want a good damage dealer,but if you want power control go for vision
  • Options
    mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Starlord
    You don't need another immune champ because you got iceman. Unless you really need a power control champ, go with starlord, he's very useful in act 5.
  • Options
    GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Vision AOU
    He isn't there in 5* or 6* pool but SL is if u aren't in a hurry for high damage champ go for vision