**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 - Looking for Retired Veterans Alliance

We are three people looking for a new home where we can still play but not need to donate or constantly check if we're next to move etc.

Me - 360k rating ~5450 prestige
#2 - 450k rating ~5000 prestige
#3 - 200k rating ~4500 prestige

The perfect alliance:
Alliance Quest: Runs map 3x5 3BGs to 100% completion all week
AQ Scoring: Advanced Bracket (maybe even advanced 1 week expert the next - but not expecting to be/stay in Expert)
Alliance War: 1-2 BGs - if you don't have time you sit out
Alliance Rating: 8-12m - We're not trying to join an alliance that's growing and just happens to be running map 3 as a step in their growth we want an alliance full of people that were once doing 5x5 or 5s with a map 6 here and there and just play a lot less now.
Donations: 0
Event Minimums: 0 (if there's one completion is only one we're likely always going to complete) / All of us will likely still hit at least 10k SA score just through standard play (I'm currently still getting 11-15k personally in a young growing alliance)

Add me in game if you can accommodate us (Coors_lt) - need to have room for at least 2 people (our third will be looking for a spot when available)!