**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Why was my post removed instead of answered?

supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Member Posts: 194
They was absolutely nothing offensive in my post! I simply asked a reasonable question as to why certain things get addressed and fixed while others seemingly get swept under the rug and ignored.

Is it because I asked whether or not this issue affected other platform users?

Comments

• _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Member Posts: 82
    You probably said something that hit close to home. Like you told the truth about something and the thought others might read it. I know my post got deleted cause they didn't want to hear the truth about how they screwed thousands of android users and they think we'll forget about it. I mean how much time do they need on that? Its almost been a full week. Almost. I mean they don't like to work weekends remember
  • ApacheApache Member Posts: 558 ★★
    kascam the whale strikes again
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Member Posts: 194
    Basically.....
    1. AQ bugged- addressed and fixed immediately
    2. Secret empire master mode bugged- addressed and fixed immediately
    3. Month+ Android issue- (crickets.........)

I guess something needs to affect everyone(*cough*Apple*cough*) to get attention?

Keep in mind I'm not asking for free stuff or being rude or using profanity, just asking for answers/updates/anything to show that it's being taken seriously.

So if this post disappears it's because I bought up addressing/fixing Apple problems vs ignoring Android problems.