**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please communicate approximate timings

I'm one of those who has been waiting for a week to hear about the android issue, and it would be really really really helpful if you could give us a sense of how long this is all going to take. It doesn't have to be specific, but if it's going to be a few hours, a day, a few days, a week, a month, a year etc... That would be really helpful to know. And, as time passes, if you sense that you can shorten or need to lengthen that timeline, communicating that as well would be very helpful.

As this game becomes more complex, I have found it necessary to try and plan ahead in terms of collecting resources and planning out my time, and it's really difficult to have no sense of when to expect resolutions to things. So again, I ask that you give us a sense of when you expect things to be resolved, and that you adjust this information as it becomes necessary.

Comments

• Options
    KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    I'm one of those who has been waiting for a week to hear about the android issue, and it would be really really really helpful if you could give us a sense of how long this is all going to take. It doesn't have to be specific, but if it's going to be a few hours, a day, a few days, a week, a month, a year etc... That would be really helpful to know. And, as time passes, if you sense that you can shorten or need to lengthen that timeline, communicating that as well would be very helpful.

As this game becomes more complex, I have found it necessary to try and plan ahead in terms of collecting resources and planning out my time, and it's really difficult to have no sense of when to expect resolutions to things. So again, I ask that you give us a sense of when you expect things to be resolved, and that you adjust this information as it becomes necessary.

Lol bro you still waiting for response on the android issue? With the time already gone, you don't need one to tell you that there's gonna be no response on that bro...