**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you like to see this buff added to Iron-man?

LegoCrafter517LegoCrafter517 Posts: 52
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
-When receiving shock damage, The iron man suit absorbs it, granting him power gain.
-This will also grant him a fury buff increasing his attack based on the amount of shock damage being dealt.
(this first buff idea comes from the first avengers film where Thor shocks the Iron-man suit and the suit absorbs it)

An additional buff for iron man I had would be something that was taken from Civil war, when Tony was fighting cap. During the fight, Friday, Tony's suit assistant, analyzed caps fighting style, which granted Iron-mans short victory in the match. So a cool new buff that could be added to iron man is an ability to read the opponent. sort of like this: (this buff i referenced to the Civil war movie, where tony is fighting cap. Tony's suit analyzes Caps fighting style)

-Dashing back and holding for 5 seconds analyzes the opponents fighting style and abilities.
-This information grants Iron-man an additional X critical rating and X attack rating, and a 10% chance to auto block which can trigger parry.
- Additionally, after analyzing the opponent, they receive 25% ability accuracy reduction.

These buffs would bring Iron-man from the gutter to one of the most used champs in the game don't you think? Let me know what you think!

P.S. Re-post or share with your fellow summoners so we can hopefully see this in game!

Would you like to see this buff added to Iron-man? 9 votes

Hell yeah!
77%
Maitrayee_494LegoCrafter517tuposacpBobomanPeshmerge991Two60WarMaster1362 7 votes
Hell no!
22%
AgentOfSHIELDSpiritOfVengeance 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I definitely agree Iron Man needs a buff....The shock I like, but that's another defensive ability for him. Here's a few buffs I made for IM a while back:
    Special Attacks inflict Concussion, reducing the opponent's Ability Accuracy by 35% for 10 seconds. The potency of this debuff is increased by a flat 15% for every Armor Up currently active on Iron Man.
    Medium attacks have a 65% chance to Power Drain the opponent for a miniscule amount...perhaps around 75% of Dormammu's Power Drain?
    While holding Block for 2.5 seconds, Iron Man activates further defense protocols, gaining a Fury buff, which increases his attack by 35% for 10 seconds.
    So similar idea on the holding Block, I feel like if we add your shock protocol, crit rating and ability accuracy reduction to the defense protocol, and increase their potency a bit IM will really become pretty good. What do you think?
  • Options
    Hell yeah!
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I definitely agree Iron Man needs a buff....The shock I like, but that's another defensive ability for him. Here's a few buffs I made for IM a while back:
    Special Attacks inflict Concussion, reducing the opponent's Ability Accuracy by 35% for 10 seconds. The potency of this debuff is increased by a flat 15% for every Armor Up currently active on Iron Man.
    Medium attacks have a 65% chance to Power Drain the opponent for a miniscule amount...perhaps around 75% of Dormammu's Power Drain?
    While holding Block for 2.5 seconds, Iron Man activates further defense protocols, gaining a Fury buff, which increases his attack by 35% for 10 seconds.
    So similar idea on the holding Block, I feel like if we add your shock protocol, crit rating and ability accuracy reduction to the defense protocol, and increase their potency a bit IM will really become pretty good. What do you think?

Dude, that sounds friggin awesome! We need ideas like this added to the other the older champions. Ideas like this would give the older champions chances to be used in endgame content