**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venompool Special 2 Lag [More Info Needed]

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Does anyone else have an issue with there being some major lag anytime you’re facing Venompool and he uses his special 2?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @CoachLed. I haven't seen this with playing against Venompool. Can you let me know the game mode and node you were on, as well as what champion you were using? Thanks!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes I have lag using or fighting against venompool only when and durning the sp2. As well with deadpool x-force sp2 as they are sort of the same. In mostly arena I would use or fight them.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yeah, the deadpool L2 animation (including venompool) really hates the game for some reason. But, it seems like it’s only for one time until you close out the game. Maybe that specific special doesn’t load or something and it needs to be downloaded once it gets activated? I dunno
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Yep just faced dpx in 5.4.6 and did same lag he and VP have ALWAYS done just before the flip when SP2 is activated. Didn’t happen again though, was just the first SP2 DPX initiated.
    Happens all the time though whenever facing those two champs.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    The lag happens when venompool does sp2 , deadpool xforce sp2 and when hood goes invisible after sp2
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @CoachLed. I haven't seen this with playing against Venompool. Can you let me know the game mode and node you were on, as well as what champion you were using? Thanks!

It happens all the time. Most recently it was in an arena fight. I don’t remember exactly who I was using. The lag was so bad that it caused me to get hit by a special that is normally easy to invade
  • Yes this happens to me all the time too. I have very little lag issues usually, but this one is noticeably bad. Using iPad mini.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Okay, thanks for the info. Would everyone who has this issue please post your Device and OS version? Thanks again.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    iPhone 7 Latest ios
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    iPhone 7. Latest iOS