**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inputs and lag

So I play on 2 different android devices and often have to check if my inputs are timely/normal as there are many differences in sensitivity between devices and maybe even adjustments in-game within the past year/months to input response.
My devices are-
Samsung Galaxy S5(for my new alt) this one seems to be the best with almost no lag actually but it's signed into my alt/newer 2 me.
Samsung Galaxy s6 edge(preferred device to use but has problems registering a couple times a day)
Motorola Droid Turbo 2( this device lags more often, though all devices i have used do and i dont care to use it during AQ/AW)

It is almost as if i react "too fast" lately, i am going to lurk around the forums and see if there's anything else i can learn about these things but wanted to document what I can. Maybe ill just have to adapt.
I also understand that playing more and more may change how fast i react(mostly because you see these crazy AI blocking 10 times a second lately and that wasn't normal when I started at any difficulty level. If the AI doesn't behave the way it does, does it make the game too easy or unprofitable? I wanna be sure that we're being given the best experience we can so I hope we can communicate these issues and get them resolved quickly. Games shouldn't be this frustrating right? Or maybe some believe that's why we love them? Thanks for take the time to care, if you do :D.