**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Rank up recipe

This may be a bit premature, but I wold like to start this dialog non the less. This recipe will perpetuate the tier 1 alpha issue that is plaguing the contest (22 tier 1 alphas are needed to rank a 5* champion to rank 5). Higher ranks for higher rarity champions typically require higher tier catalysts, why not stick with that?
Rank 1 to 2:
7x Tier 4 Basic Catalysts
7x Tier 4 Class Catalysts
7x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
3x Tier 5 Basic Catalysts

Why are Tier 4 basic catalysts required here along with tier 5 basics? T4bs are needed to rank 4*s to R4 and beyond, why are they required here?

Rank 2 to 3:
8x Tier 4 Class Catalysts
8x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
4x Tier 5 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst

Why are Tier 4 class catalysts required here along with tier 5 class catalyst? Summoners who are ready for a 6* R3 would have to hold off on ranking their 4*s and 5*s, is this really your intent?

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You’re worried about having enough t4b to simultaneously rank end game 5s n 6s? Ha! Look at the t2a/t5b requirement of that endeavor.

And yeah they do not intend for players to rank multiple endgame champions at a time. Get outta here.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    4*s aren't endgame lol
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Then why are you worried about ranking them along side end game champions?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Okay everyone against OP here, isn't allowed to moan about T1 Alphas.

Hypocrites
  • Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    i agree with OP I don't understand why t4b are included in the rankup cost of 6* at all and why does it take 8 t4cc to go to rank 3 with the t5b and t5cc that's just obnoxious
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    It absolutely is, @whaler213 . I don't see why they are combining higher tier catalysts with lower tier ones..
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I mean I was gonna say I agree but sorry I just thought of the stats of a 6 star, they would have such high stats. It will take long but that's why they are making them so strong from the beginning so that we can handle lots of content without having to worry about getting to the max as fast as possible.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I'm just glad 6* got out of the t1a bottle neck ...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    They refuse to talk about it. But kabam needs to pull their head out of their ass and address this. 6* rank ups shouldn’t need t4bc or t4cc. As if t5cc and t5bc aren’t good enough alone to maintain a limited rank up on them.

In this why not use all current rank up materials to rank up a 6*. Why not throw in t3bc, t3cc, t1as, t2bc etc... the method to thier rank up recipe is absurd.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Based on the rank up materials, 6* prestige should be through the roof. Assuming r1 is higher than 5* r4, and r2 is higher than 5* r5.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It just shows how crazy act 6 will be.