**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expiring 5* generic stones

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
All I have is ronan and 90’s clops. Memes aside, who should I use some stones on to pull myself put of overflow?

Expiring 5* generic stones 58 votes

90’s Cyclops
29%
GroundedWisdomThatweirdguyJOHNOSA1995Heartlessvg2782Zane22MasterTroller42Foxhero007JayCar420samReecolbyscipio987DangerNoodleElitehunterMatthew_The_ManRayadriaanszVault 17 votes
Ronan
70%
GamerKpatrixRektorAgentOfSHIELDSpity68Chris_L_HMonkey17288JadedJets44BuckeyeKPK1lltasticAjisdopeMagrailothossbb75Sac123_RotellyAlCapone2727BUZZdog3000nameplasJim0172 41 votes

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’ll welcome any advice. In a real predicament here
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    90’s Cyclops
    According to Kabam Cyclops is, "among the most effective. Cyclops actually scores very high on this list. There is a smaller group of players that use him, but they use him VERY effectively." No brainer brother. Note the all caps on the word "VERY"...that means he is great per Kabam top notch data.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Ronan
    According to Kabam Cyclops is, "among the most effective. Cyclops actually scores very high on this list. There is a smaller group of players that use him, but they use him VERY effectively." No brainer brother. Note the all caps on the word "VERY"...that means he is great per Kabam top notch data.

He specifically said, “Memes aside”. Were you even paying attention? Go for Ronan. Cyclops is trash
    Bahamut wrote: »

He specifically said, “Memes aside”. Were you even paying attention? Go for Ronan. Cyclops is trash

Thanks for the input!
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Ronan
    Ronan for sure. He's great for those stupid power gain fights Kabam likes to throw in EQs to perma-stun the opponent.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Ronan
    90's cyclops is useless. Ronan for sure.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    I cleared LoL with my 5s Red Cyclops /sarc
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Ronan
    Ronan not god tier but has some very unique niches he fills. Poison immune/true damage on sp1/100% stun chance/buff on opponent makes him stronger once awakened.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Ronan
    Ronan's Sig is great; especially when combined with an ability to ignore armour with his SP1. The Sig makes him enormously better; particularly against buff-heavy champs. His first fight against Howard or War Machine will convince you; but equally good against Angela, Venom, OML, Groot, Medusa (3 furies), Hulkbuster, Phoenix, BPCW, Hyperion, CB, CW, Drax...

On the other hand, Cyke's Sig makes his SP1 and SP2 hit slightly harder; doing nothing for his generic attacks or his SP3.

Your call...
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Do you have any 5* crystals that you are going to open? If so, open first and choose after, maybe you dupe someone better.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Ronan
    Ronan's Sig is great; especially when combined with an ability to ignore armour with his SP1. The Sig makes him enormously better; particularly against buff-heavy champs. His first fight against Howard or War Machine will convince you; but equally good against Angela, Venom, OML, Groot, Medusa (3 furies), Hulkbuster, Phoenix, BPCW, Hyperion, CB, CW, Drax...

On the other hand, Cyke's Sig makes his SP1 and SP2 hit slightly harder; doing nothing for his generic attacks or his SP3.

Your call...

+1. I have him as a 5*, awakened/rank 3/sig around 42. He has hit as hard as sround 11k against war machine.

• KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    wait for the last day before they expire, and by that time, if you didn't get any good dupe, go for Ronan
    Karinshi wrote: »
    wait for the last day before they expire, and by that time, if you didn't get any good dupe, go for Ronan

Yup, that’s the plan