**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I am decatied team player

Hello guys,
I am 195k in game name is garyag

I want to learn AQ map 5 or I would do map 4, lowest is map 3

I am adult player that will help in any way I can even use my data to fight in AQ
You want a player that cares and commucates, you need someone to be revile easy going and follows all rules. This who I am as a player I ask questions if I do not know. AW my only problem is no fighting exp enough to fight. I would love to join an Alliance before AQ no starters Alliances or rebuilding

add me ggodorova user is garyag not in Alliance ignore The tag at the end

Thanks

Prestige around 3623 roughly

Comments

• Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 485
    Roster is R 5 ultron R 5 classic Spider-Man duped R 3 five star Magik very close to R4
    Classic Dare Devil sig 90 and have cats to almost R5 mrs marvel R4 duped line me I have pics of my full roster and masteries
  • Options
    Over 200 champs on my profile in game plus R4 duped Thor
  • Options
    In game name is garyag
  • Options
    JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39
    Did you find an alliance?

We are kalimdor running map 3 & 4 needing good active players
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    @Garyag your friend list is full
  • Options
    My line app is _Sillyman_. We run 55443 every week. If your interested, hit me up in line chat
  • Options
    BrradburyBrradbury Posts: 62
    You can find me in game or on line @ brradbury. Bttle is looking for a good solid player for map 3-4, moving up to 5. Always in war good crew 1 spot
  • Options
    Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    Death Claw [Dmark] would be happy to have you. We are looking to replace some members. We are currently doing map 4 working towards map 5 very soon. For more details contact me on line or ingame.
    Line- akashpatre
    Ingame- Starscean98
    0qdaa5t1hgb5.png
  • Options
    Are you still looking for an alliance?
  • Options
    25cioujiy9mr.png
    If you are still looking we could use you :)