**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Health steal null on kill

Fredhorst23Fredhorst23 Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
So I've noticed that when I k.o. someone with a bit that steals Health, the health never transfers to my champ. I assume it's by design but it seems like if the stolen health causes the k.o. then I should get that health right?

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I’m assuming you’re talking about rogue?
    I’ve noticed this too. Pretty annoying.

The health steal damages the target before the heal happens. Be nice if it happened simultaneously.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    It works both ways. You don't take static shock or thorns damage on the killing blow either
  • AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37
    edited January 2018
    I have also had another problem. Does Rogue's L2 power steal work as intended? It seems like she steals some power on her first hit and then that bit of power is restored again.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The problem is though that rogue does 3 hits on her L1, and the second is lifesteal which isn't the finishing touch. That's the third hit. She always gets the health at same time of steal on any other fight. It's just bugged when the calculate the total damage of the L1 before showing each hit on screen I guess
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Is see this on my Dorm. I will do his soul charge detonation after an sp3. If it is a k.o. it won’t give his the regen.