**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star taskmaster featured crystal?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
When is this crystal going to release? I have saved 90k shards so far I know featured will be last one for blade but I am sure task was supposed to be before him right?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No ... Taskmaster came after Hela. His featured 15k crystal will not be available
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ah man oh well.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Evidently you like him. He seems to be a champ that doesn't get much attention. What is he good for, where does he shine? I've got him as a 4 and 5* neither are duped though. From what I've seen he needs to be awakened. I just pulled the 5*..need to do some learning about him. Is he worth a skill gem?
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Evidently you like him. He seems to be a champ that doesn't get much attention. What is he good for, where does he shine? I've got him as a 4 and 5* neither are duped though. From what I've seen he needs to be awakened. I just pulled the 5*..need to do some learning about him. Is he worth a skill gem?
    I think you should save the skill gem Incase you pull blade. If you didnt get him,i highly recommend to use the gem on taskmaster.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    I was saving my shards for taskmaster too but I guess blade will be where they go.