**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Bit of Advice

So I'm not an end-game player i.e. I have not completed Act 5. I only have four 5-stars which are Guillotine, Captain America (Crappy Classic), SIM, and Howard the Dumbf*ck. Guillotine already r3, but who should I be taking to rank 2? I have a few resources to burn, so which other would should I take up to r2?

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    1 - Guilly
    2 - Cap
    3 - HtD or SIM
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    1 - Guilly
    2 - Cap
    3 - HtD or SIM

This. I'm not sure why people think OG Cap isn't great. Imo both are great but WW2 gains higher and more reliable attack output against bleed champs.
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    So I should take Cap up to r2? I don't see anything special in him.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Guilotine is reasonable to rank, but R2 on any of the remaining 3 is waste of resources, you will be better off ranking good 4stars instead
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Aside from him being able to take down Mordo’s evade, there isnt anything special about him. I have him as 4 star rank 5 and a 5 star rank 1...

upgrade Guilly
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    He’s got great block proficiency and stuns on his specials.

he’s an ok champ and is quite good for new players due to his block proficiency, as new players tend to rely on block.

He’s the best option out of your choices, but I would suggest to hold off till you get someone better 👍
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I suggest you wait. Resources are limited. Kagan is going to start pushing fives with monthly shards and I would use what I got to bud a solid 4 star squad or team at 5/50.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    (Sorry for the typos have this stupid "you don't know what you mean" f@king Samsung Korean intuitive autofill spell check!)
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    (Sorry for the typos have this stupid "you don't know what you mean" f@king Samsung Korean intuitive autofill spell check!)

Glad you mentioned the Korean part...that was important..smh