**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recruiting one 150K+ for 7.9 mil ally - no grinding/donations required

We have a spot opening up tomorrow. We are currently 7.9 mil (we’ll go down to about 7.5 mil after losing the member who is leaving us). We’re looking for someone who is 150k+ (no exceptions)—preferably with at least a few rank 5 4*s (or someone who is seriously skilled with rank 4 4*s).

We have one requirement: Participate in AQ and AW (defense/attack) daily. Try your best in them. Seriously, that’s it. If you’re sick and tired of the 5x5 grind, but want to log in a few times daily and earn some decent rewards, we’re the place for you.

AQ maps are free (23232/32322), so no donations are required. We also don’t require any grinding in versus. Line is optional (would be great if you joined, but if you communicate in game, that’s fine too). Everyone is an offer—crazy but yes it works! Battle groups are not assigned—just be smart about where you think you’ll help out most (and in AW, pick a path you’ll stick with). We aim for 350k in SA and we’ve been earning 41-70% rewards weekly.

Friend me in game if interested: SillyCaitlin

Friend me even if we look full—I’ll let you know if/when a spot is opening up. We’re really a very welcoming and friendly group—and this is a great place if you need a healthy game/life balance.

Comments