**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk Buster Needs To be Buffed Up ???

Hello Everyone,

Today, I am bringing a new idea to Buff up the considered one of the bad rated champion HULKBUSTER. This Beast stopper has so much potential and I think Kabam should think about giving him some good abilities. Here are my suggestions of new power given to Hulk Buster

Regeneration - He should get the Regen ability like Arc Overload.
Increase more damage with SP1 & SP2.
Immune to Bleed - Cauz he is an Armored Suit.
Enhanced Fury Buff - can be given power like fury on timer basis upto 3 stacks .
Critical Damage - Need to increase the crit Rating & Damage since he is the HULK-BUSTER.

Guys, please suggest if there is anything else that needs to be done for this under rated champ. Please comment, forward and share my Idea to get this champ a boost.

Peace!!!

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    There are so many people with armoured suits and they are not bleed immune. I think he isn't bleed immune because tony stark is actually inside controlling it so bleed immune may not make sense.

Hulkbuster does need overload mainly because that suit could keep rebuilding it's parts.

Also don't you find it funny how Tony can create a suit for spiderman making him probably the best champion in the game whereas all his other creations are useless.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Maybe some bleed resist, reduces bleed damage by 10% per armour up.
    Gets a passive armour up for every 10% health lost, increasing armour by 450. Max stacks 5
    And works like a persistent charge.

Armour up:
    Triggers armour up if enemy gets fury. Increasing armour by 500, reduces enemys crit chance by flat 10% and increases attack by 15% of base attack for 12 sec
    Max stacks: 1
    Blockin/taking damage has a 65% chance to trigger armour up(100% on well timed blocks). Increasing armour by 500, reduces enemys crit chance by flat 10% and increases attack by 10% of base attack for 12 sec
    Max stacks: 1

Acts as a 2 separate armour ups so you can have 2 of these active at the same time.

L1 armour break and concussion
    60% chance to armour break.
    Reduces armour by 2000 for 8sec and reduces ability triggers by 30%

L2 armour break and armour shatter
    75% chance to armour break
    Reduces armour by 500, can stack 3 times
    If 3 armour breaks are active they convert into armour shatter for 30 sec.

Armour shatter
    Reduces armour by 1750, cant inflict armour break while armour shatter is active
    Enemies under armour shatter cant proc armour up buff. And robot champs also suffer 80% reduced ability accuracy

L3
    Deals an additional 150% of your base attack as direct damage if armour shattered is active.
    Resets the armour shatter timer.

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    A buff would be nice BUT NOT BEFORE CARNAGE
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Without venom there would be no carnage. Allow the offsprings parent to get buffed first. You carnage lovers will get the buff you want but I am just trying to secure this champion in the rework list as well.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited January 2018
    Without venom there would be no carnage. Allow the offsprings parent to get buffed first. You carnage lovers will get the buff you want but I am just trying to secure this champion in the rework list as well.

The symbiote offsprings are always stronger than their "parents" so Carnage first :trollface::joy:
  • Options
    Ok so lets say carnage is first but wouldn't you say venom needs a rework as well?