**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Crystal

Hi, Kabam! The Daily Crystal is ass for all those who actual have a little bit of experience... Please tell me it gets better at some point. If it doesn’t, please update to incorporate 4-Stars and no scrub 1-Stars... Thanks! Oh, same goes for th Catalysts in it. Please take out baby Catalysts and replace them with bigger ones... Thanks!

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Just go beat the collector and enjoy your uncollected crystals that give you everything you just asked for.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    They’ve already sorted this with uncollected daily crystals 😏
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Uncollected is where its at! Go beat the collector
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Since the subject comes up, I'm moving (slowly) towards uncollected, and I'm stockpiling daily crystals.

Am I right in thinking they'll all convert when I eventually beat 5.2?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Since the subject comes up, I'm moving (slowly) towards uncollected, and I'm stockpiling daily crystals.

They will not convert!!!! They will remain as is, the next daily crystal will be the uncollected version of it!!
    If you are farming the normal ones, you will see 2 daily crystals until you open them!
    Cheers!!!
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    All i get is 1 stars and its depressing.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    All i get is 1 stars and its depressing.

I got 1 star for almost 2 years, I feel your pain!!!
    Keep your head up and go get your Uncollected Title!!!
    Time for you to rise!!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »

They will not convert!!!! They will remain as is, the next daily crystal will be the uncollected version of it!!
    If you are farming the normal ones, you will see 2 daily crystals until you open them!
    Cheers!!!

Oh well. That would have been nice.
  • Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    Oh, thanks guys! Didn’t realize that... But, I mean, it’s not just as simple as that... There’s actually getting up to it and doing it, haha!
  • Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    When you reach Uncollected Status, does the Glory Store change as well? Would it be better to keep my Glory until I reach Uncollected Status then spend it?