**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Black Panther???

Kabam why are are not getting a Vibranium Enhanced Black panther? We got a Thor Rag. Gladiator Hulk. A million spidermen with more coming. Just curious why a new Black Panther is not showing up? I thk him with the purple flowing energy and make him a tech champ. I see a lot Summoners wondering the same thing.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    There is absolutely no reason to add him to the game. They just didn't want to do it, and release other champions instead of him
  • There is absolutely no reason to add him to the game. They just didn't want to do it, and release other champions instead of him

Why wouldnt it be a reason? His suit does waaaay more in this movie than Civil War. They added Thor Rag and he doesn't do anythinf exciting besides his SP3 which you have to have several sigs to make it useful.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Least we got killmonger. It's close I guess
  • Cool, do you want 52 iron man suits to go with that? They can’t add more than 2 characters in a month (with a few exceptions), and we have no Killmonger so he gets the spot. We also aren’t getting a Klaw either.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Kaydanmo wrote: »
    There is absolutely no reason to add him to the game. They just didn't want to do it, and release other champions instead of him

Why wouldnt it be a reason? His suit does waaaay more in this movie than Civil War. They added Thor Rag and he doesn't do anythinf exciting besides his SP3 which you have to have several sigs to make it useful.

That isn't a reason at all. Just because there is a bad champion in the game doesn't mean that there should be another one like him, but better. Also is just a movie, that doesn't necessarily mean that they need to add characters from the movie.
  • KaydanmoKaydanmo Posts: 37
    edited January 2018
    Cool, do you want 52 iron man suits to go with that? They can’t add more than 2 characters in a month (with a few exceptions), and we have no Killmonger so he gets the spot. We also aren’t getting a Klaw either.

Actually i wouldn't mind new iron mans. Especially if it replaced sum of the **** champs like spidergwen and she hulk...and im talking about a new suit with new abilities and specials. Not just put him in a new suit