**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold drops need to be buffed

Why is it that 5 stars and now 6 stars are going so high in the amount of gold you need but we are still netting what we got 2 years ago when it was hard to get a 3/30 four star? I struggle doing map 6 donations because I don’t have the willpower to grind arena constantly for the battle chips I need to donate plus the chips I have to open to get gold for donations and upgrading the ridiculous costs of 5 stars. Why do you expect us to be on this game 24/7 grinding every single arena? It’s ridiculous. Map 6 should reward more gold not NONE. Uncollected and master should not drop less gold than heroic. Arena crystals should not have less gold possible than 1 chunk of 5k iso. It’s ridiculous. Give us some gold please

Comments

• Options
    SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    Agreed
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    The gold in all events needs to be updated to match the level of difficulty. The rewards haven't changed since Act 3.
    I get 100 gold in events vs 6* champs and a quest crystal of 75 ISO?
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    No ones making you do map 6. Rewards aren’t that much better for doing it

Yes they are. The rewards are significantly different. We finished 4th in AQ. Where did you finish so I can explain the difference.
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Agreed .. I’m always out of gold even after completing gold realm event last month
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I think they should nerf gold because I have nothing to spend it on. Increase odds for units from arena crystals.