**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

My old account

Hi I've been a diehard player for little over a year logging in everyday; I made the mistake of not making a full Kabam account. I was seeing if I could have my old username back JSchweizer1. I put a lot of work and effort into it to just loose it all because of my app. Being deleted by mistake

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Perhaps the Mods could make a 'sticky' thread to explain the correct process seeing there is quite a few similar question posts.

Do you currently login via Game Center or Google Play on your current game or you do not have another new account?

How did you login on your old account you wish to recover?

You should generally not be losing your game on deleting the app (I delete the app on mobile and then only install fresh on all updates).

You can create a Kabam account without having to log out from the existing sign-in.

1/ Click the gear on the top left side of the home screen. It brings up a menu screen.
    2/ Click on the icon Login on the left side.
    3/ Click icon Kabam and create account.

4/ I think this step is important. On creating the Kabam account, click continue with game.
    5/ Now you can login using the Kabam account without having to use either Game Centre or Google Play and also can play on IOS or Android devices.

Before Trying the above
    I hope I understood your question.

The alternative is to contact Support.

Lastly, appreciative if any forum member can validate the material I wrote. Thanks.

If you were playing on standalone mode, I do not think it is possible to have a IG name. And if that was the case and you deleted the app, the game will be gone and cannot be recovered.

• Jschweizer11_Jschweizer11_ Member Posts: 3
    No I was playing thru Game Center and like u said it last time my app was deleted I was able to obtain my profile after re-download; but actually this all started after the update from last month; I was having trouble logging in and then for some reason my app deleted and since then I was able to recover my old username! For the last 2 or so weeks I've been trying to re download from the cloud but have had no success