Anyone here gotten a champ from the featured sub pool in the Carnage Crystal?

Darkar123Darkar123 Member Posts: 54
I know the chances are low but I am wondering whether I should go for Carnage Crystal and hope for a sub featured or just keep it until later. I have 17k shards and this would be my second featured after Nebula which I did not get. I also don't have SL and wondering whether I should just get 3k more shards for 2 10k crystals.

Anyways, any of you gotten lucky?

Comments

• JayimageJayimage Member Posts: 94
    if you are considering spinning for a feature, it is always best to spin 2-3 crystals. One crystal is not worth the disappointment. Your chances are greater when you spin 2-3
  • Darkar123Darkar123 Member Posts: 54
    Jayimage wrote: »
    if you are considering spinning for a feature, it is always best to spin 2-3 crystals. One crystal is not worth the disappointment. Your chances are greater when you spin 2-3

Yeah, I'm sure chances are higher but by the time I get 30k shards, it'd probably be July or after and I'd rather not open crystals with Luke, Jane, SG, Groot, or Net DD lol.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    The odds of a sub feature are lower than pulling Carnage. If you don't want him, wait for someone you do want
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Member Posts: 50
    bro do not go for carnage, he is not worth it, save for punisher or vulture
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I pulled crossbones out of the carnage crystal, definitely happy I got one out of the sub feature pool than getting carnage now lol
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    The odds for a featured champion is 0.000000000000000000001%
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    A guy in my alliance got Karnak from the sub featured pool after opening 3 featured carnage 5* crystals