**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Anyone here gotten a champ from the featured sub pool in the Carnage Crystal?

I know the chances are low but I am wondering whether I should go for Carnage Crystal and hope for a sub featured or just keep it until later. I have 17k shards and this would be my second featured after Nebula which I did not get. I also don't have SL and wondering whether I should just get 3k more shards for 2 10k crystals.

Anyways, any of you gotten lucky?

Comments

• Options
    JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    if you are considering spinning for a feature, it is always best to spin 2-3 crystals. One crystal is not worth the disappointment. Your chances are greater when you spin 2-3
  • Options
    Darkar123Darkar123 Posts: 51
    Jayimage wrote: »
    if you are considering spinning for a feature, it is always best to spin 2-3 crystals. One crystal is not worth the disappointment. Your chances are greater when you spin 2-3

Yeah, I'm sure chances are higher but by the time I get 30k shards, it'd probably be July or after and I'd rather not open crystals with Luke, Jane, SG, Groot, or Net DD lol.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    The odds of a sub feature are lower than pulling Carnage. If you don't want him, wait for someone you do want
  • Options
    DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    bro do not go for carnage, he is not worth it, save for punisher or vulture
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I pulled crossbones out of the carnage crystal, definitely happy I got one out of the sub feature pool than getting carnage now lol
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    The odds for a featured champion is 0.000000000000000000001%
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    A guy in my alliance got Karnak from the sub featured pool after opening 3 featured carnage 5* crystals