**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Husband/Wife duo looking for active alliance

Just a husband(officer)/wife combo deal to add to your alliance. We've been in our current alliance for a year and a half and it's all gone downhill recently. We realized we are putting more effort into the game than the other officers and even our alliance leader. It just starts becoming a toxic environment when you have to grind out an extra 10k just to meet SA.

We are looking to alleviate this almost daily stressor, so here we are! Prestige is 3.8 and 3.4, respectively. Wanting to do Map 3/4 AQ, maybe Map 5 one day.

Let me know if you're interested. FYI, username on here is not the same as in-game.

Comments

• Do you y’all have the line app ? Hit me up if you do . @ theabusementpark on line
  • Dseptykon13Dseptykon13 Posts: 53
    edited January 2018
    7s3k357o2lnr.jpeg
    Didn't expect this many offers already lol. We wouldn't be able to join until the current AQ series ends, but here's my top 15.
    5t3wiunr2zpu.jpeg
    Here's the wife's top. Don't blame her, she's just gotten meh pulls lol.
  • BrradburyBrradbury Posts: 62
    Hit me up in game or on line app: brradbury
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Yo if you guys need an ally try me
    The marauder53 in game currently we run map 2-3 at the moment we had some people leave yesterday and we could use some new guys
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    We do maps 2 and 3 (7.5 million ally), so I’m not sure we’re exactly what you are looking for—but we are mainly adults and my boyfriend and I have been running the alliance for a couple years now. We are a fun, relaxed group focused entirely on AQ/AW.

If interested, send me a message in game : SIllyCaitlin .

I have two spots I could make by replacing a couple people who haven’t had consistent participation.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    We are around 3.9mil to 4.0mil im not 100% sure how high rating we are
  • If you are still looking my husband and I just started an alliance with a few friends. No pressure just having fun!the tag is -TAT- name: The A team
  • Hi. We are a 5.6 ally and do quest 5. We have 5 spots open so a lot of room for some hard hitters. Our war is tier4 so we are fighting some massive alliances right now.
  • TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Hey we run 44433. SA weekly. 1-2 AW. Minimum donations to run AQ. Chill and know life comes first, just want everyone to put in their part. Check us out on line. BAYDAPRIME or Squidwompp
  • We are a brand new alliance, also husband/wife duo. We are starting over and focused on map2 for now, will move to 3 and 4 when some of our lower levels rank up. Just throwin it out there to see if youd like to help us boost up - my name is same as in game and on line if yall have it. Happy hunting!
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Hit me up on line or in game Angelocrtz I know that pain about going above and beyond for the greater good of the alliance but that does get a tad bit old pretty fast some what similar situation so I started my own alliance look us up
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Heya....
    We currently run map4 day 1 and 2 aq..... then we run map3 (or map2 when there is a war attack). We do map 2 during war attack so our guys whose rosters are not as full dont have a hard time finding champs to use....
    We just got to tier 7 aw today.... we run 2 or 3 wars a week... we are chill and relaxed but always want rewards and get the job done...
    We reach 41-70% SA every week....
    Hit me up in game or on line
    Maat1985
    TCR16 “Technicolor Revolution”

Edit: we can relate to you troubles.... thats wat led us to start this family and it has treated us well for a while now...we keep growing and having fun
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    edited January 2018
    Death Claw[Dmark] would we happy to have you both. We are looking to replace a few members. We are doing map 4 3bg currently transition to map 5. Wars run weekly trying to do regularly once we are strong enough. Hit me up on line if interested.
    Line- akashpatre.
    Ingame- Starscean98
    clenfmvczfl5.png
  • Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
    If you are interested let me know we have a couple already with us just FYI and we are a 5.5 mil alliance that does map 4 my Line is zane1722
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Check us out 3 mil very friendly alliance tag Deez
    Alliance name shadow Warriors of the fallen sun.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Just a husband(officer)/wife combo deal to add to your alliance. We've been in our current alliance for a year and a half and it's all gone downhill recently. We realized we are putting more effort into the game than the other officers and even our alliance leader. It just starts becoming a toxic environment when you have to grind out an extra 10k just to meet SA.

We are looking to alleviate this almost daily stressor, so here we are! Prestige is 3.8 and 3.4, respectively. Wanting to do Map 3/4 AQ, maybe Map 5 one day.

Let me know if you're interested. FYI, username on here is not the same as in-game.

Husband/Wife Duo?!?!?!
    You guys are awesome!!!! :)
    Thanks all for the options! We've looked at one alliance in particular and are pushing forward with that. Thank you for your time :smiley:
  • GolanshuGolanshu Posts: 38
    Add me on line, my line id is golanshu, my alliance name is royal warriors
  • New young team started give us a try
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502

If you are still looking for a home, you can contact me... My nick is the same here on forum and on game. I'm also a husbund/wife duo.
  • DshahDshah Posts: 16
    We are 7 mil allience !
    If you are interested , add me in game !
    Game name : army43
  • GolanshuGolanshu Posts: 38
    Add me i need an officer like u . Add me. My gaming and line id is golanshu