**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Tier 1 Alpha Cats in Glory Store

Maybe I'm mistaken, but last week wasn't the cost of the first tier 1 alpha cat 300 glory and the second 310 or am I mistaken? Now it's 320 and 340. I don't think it was that high before and I don't remember seeing anything about the cost going up. Not that it's a big difference, it's just principal since people have been complaining about the scarcity of tier 1 alpha cats.

Comments

• Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    I’m not sure but think your right. Thought it went 300, 320, ect. Like most I’m waisting glory in them as welk
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst Cost in Glory Store

We're making a small change to the cost of Tier 1 Alpha catalysts in the Glory Store. The initial cost will be reduced from 350 Glory to 320 Glory and the escalating costs reduced as well (around 30% total for all 5 catalysts).

1: 350 -> 320
    2: 425 -> 370
    3: 650 -> 430
    4: 1,025 -> 530
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Mike3034, as far as I recalled, I think it used to be 350 before the change, now it is 320.
    I couldn't recall since when it used to be 300, follow by 310 and so on.
    If you happen to have screenshot or picture or anything, that will be great.
  • Options
    Mike3034Mike3034 Posts: 27
    Thanks for the feedback all. Maybe I'm just imagining things. No screenshot @shchong2.
  • Options
    ZyMoZyMo Posts: 6
    Is 5 t1 alpha catalyst is the overall limit?
    or will it get renewed??