LEGEND RUN - SENTRY EVENT

Comments

• Md_Javed108Md_Javed108 Member Posts: 10
    Can someone please upload the video on YouTube .
  • T9951T9951 Member Posts: 103
    xNig wrote: »
    T9951 wrote: »
    Romissy wrote: »
    I was the last one, so 3:57 was the cutoff

Are you sure you did 3:57? I did 3:52-3:53ish and still didnt get a title

Are you sure you did 3:52? I did 3:52 as well.

3:52-3:53 the slowest time i could have done was 3:54 .

I also have a you tube video of the run. If you search "age of sentry legend run" it will appear
    edited February 2018
    @xNig only thing i can think of is some people were faster than what they thought. I just find a 3:57 being confused as 3 mins faster odd.

Can one of you please look into a ticket I submitted to customer support in regards to my time. I am curious if maybe i had entered the quest previously. Thank you

@Kabam Porkchop
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • AhazuAhazu Member Posts: 37
    I had a feeling, that this was coming. There was a bugy9m4faapu9zs.jpeg
    And wrote a Ticket. They said this bug wont effect legend time calculations.... maybe it did!!
    I did, he said his time was 3:57
    Mine was 3:55-56 ish
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    EQ legend runs are for me so meh, it’s those celebrity challenge legend runs which are more competitive. I’ve stopped doing EQ legend runs due to them being way too easy for me to hit the timings. All the best guys!!

hey bro ccb i think celebrity more easy leh, only need ard 1hrs (personally dont think this type of shot quest should give out legend badge) compare to eq 3-4 hrs+ time commitment.

Dude, the only thing difficult about EQ is sitting on one’s ass for 3-4 hrs. Celebrity challenges on the other hand offer a different kind of challenge that is in my opinion more skill based as you can’t afford to make too many mistakes, as reflected in the lower standard deviation of timings in such events, as compared to a higher variance in normal monthly EQ timings.
  • MattManMattMan Member Posts: 435 ★★★★
    I had 3:55 and did not get the title. Ripped off again
    Ahazu wrote: »
    Just wrote a Ticket and the answer is like an insult:

„I have carefully checked our records here and I did not see your name on the list for those who received the said Title, please know that only top 100 will received the Title, I'm confident that our Game Team reviewed the data of the game and bestow Titles accordingly. “

It is obvious, that the Game Team didnt review the data accordingly if:

The Rank 100 Player finished with 3:57
    And others who were faster, didnt get the title

Better luck next time around buddy, i got the same response. see ya at the finish line. i didn't place

So what does it take for the support team to actually look into an issue? @Kabam Miike
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Lol. It’s as simple as.. “if you didn’t get it, try again next month” instead of crying and asking the support team to review your timings.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Member Posts: 288 ★★★
    Lol. It’s as simple as.. “if you didn’t get it, try again next month” instead of crying and asking the support team to review your timings.

I agree with the sentiment but it’s also super stupid that the times aren’t published next to the names. This would clear up once and for all the cutoff. Romissy said he did it in 3:57 and got it whereas I did it in 3:54 and didn’t, as well as some others reporting here.

I agree with the sentiment but it’s also super stupid that the times aren’t published next to the names. This would clear up once and for all the cutoff. Romissy said he did it in 3:57 and got it whereas I did it in 3:54 and didn’t, as well as some others reporting here.

I agree !! I just planned better for next round. Also romissy could have thought he had a different time. We also seen that work in some people’s favor and against it. I Have always fell about 30 seconds -1 min off. I guess best way is to be off the bubble lol

I think he is not crying , but Kabam has been known to
    Make some errors every now and again, doesn’t hurt to have your case reviewed, especially because it’s not a cheap endeavor .
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Member Posts: 753 ★★★

Make some errors every now and again, doesn’t hurt to have your case reviewed, especially because it’s not a cheap endeavor .

Switch on your iPhone timer, that’s all the tracking you’ll ever need. I’ve never once missed a legend timing. If i didn’t get one, means I ain’t fast enough.

Switch on your iPhone timer, that’s all the tracking you’ll ever need. I’ve never once missed a legend timing. If i didn’t get one, means I ain’t fast enough.

Agreed. That’s what I do too. Got 3 EQ tags and 1 celebrity challenge tag already.
    edited February 2018
    @The_Greatest_One

I was thinking, if it may caused a Problem, that i finished „uncollected“ difficulty first. Then i startet heroic/Master
    Did you finished „uncollected“ also (like i did) before???
    Ahazu wrote: »
    @The_Greatest_One

I was thinking, if it may caused a Problem, that i finished „uncollected“ difficulty first. Then i startet heroic/Master
    Did you finished „uncollected“ also (like i did) before???

@Ahazu you were on the bubble man like me. I just ran this new EQ and it’s easier it seems. 3:50+ is all on the bubble times , this time it didn’t work in our favor.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,773 ★★★★★

Agreed. That’s what I do too. Got 3 EQ tags and 1 celebrity challenge tag already.
    It culd just be better If. U culd. Als kabam What your time was so u Can se If fx like me se If im mis timmeing. It.
  • snapper77snapper77 Member Posts: 62
    @Kabam Miike my time was 3 hours and 55 minutes and my name is not on that list. How can someone who did it in 3 hours and 57 minutes get a legend badge and I don’t ? This is major bs
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,773 ★★★★★
    snapper77 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike my time was 3 hours and 55 minutes and my name is not on that list. How can someone who did it in 3 hours and 57 minutes get a legend badge and I don’t ? This is major bs
    He either hav mis timming he time. Thah Can also happen
    Can we get someone to actually help the community and look into this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto
  • GhostttGhosttt Member Posts: 61
    edited February 2018
    Agreed, did it in 3:49 and keep seeing people who say they got it and had longer times. Be nice if it was looked into @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit acct name is Ghosttttttt
    Tried support team, got a generic “go f myself” answer
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Member Posts: 122
    Ghosttt wrote: »
    Agreed, did it in 3:49 and keep seeing people who say they got it and had longer times. Be nice if it was looked into @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit acct name is Ghosttttttt

Good luck man. I had connection issues half way through my run. Finally got a response from kabam that it wouldn’t be held against me. No title so apparently it was counted against me. Hopefully you’ll get s better response.
    Yeah I was told the game team and support don’t have direct contact with each other and sorry it’s not the answer I’m looking for. I have proof of my run again tag is Ghosttttttt and time was 3:49 so it’d be nice to get an answer as to if there was a mistake please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit”
    Yeah I was told the game team and support don’t have direct contact with each other and sorry it’s not the answer I’m looking for. I have proof of my run again tag is Ghosttttttt and time was 3:49 so it’d be nice to get an answer as to if there was a mistake please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit”

@Ghosttt wow you should have got it ! Someone got it with a 3:52 . I messaged the game team as well and they said that it’s out of their hands and they can’t tell me my times , only the computer does it.

In some posts you said 3:50, some you said 3:49. Seems like you yourself aren't sure of your own timings. Just accept that you weren't fast enough and your timing (I have no idea how you measured it) wasn't accurate. Try again next month.
    @xNig I looked at the exact time it was 3:49:32 is when I hit stop. Same difference. Worry about yourself