**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How I feel about Act 4.

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    A lot of us did Act 4 with 3* so before they nerfed the hell out of the nodes.

Yes as did I a 3* max sig witch paired with a 3* ds and 4* ds before willpower nerf.

The overall maps are easier but people are forgetting what we had to our advantage back then as well

And 3* duped Ronan for Venom in Chapter 3, lol.
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    A lot of us did Act 4 with 3* so before they nerfed the hell out of the nodes.

Yes as did I a 3* max sig witch paired with a 3* ds and 4* ds before willpower nerf.

The overall maps are easier but people are forgetting what we had to our advantage back then as well

And 3* duped Ronan for Venom in Chapter 3, lol.

Yes sir
    https://youtu.be/8r_dgHqBtDw

That's pretty dated, just look at that loading screen.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    4 stars were very rare then, 5 stars unheard off. Makes it MUCH easier having much better champs

Thanks but errr....., but anyway, both @LeNoirFaineant and @Jaded have provided very insightful and relevant answers.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I remember there were 5 stars when act 4 was around, sure, we had only a few of them and it was hard to rank them up, but they were there. We also had willpower and perfect block synergy. So, with a crit team around scarlet witch, you were the king of act 4. It was harder because of willpower mostly. I understand the nerf.

I do think that the energy cost of act 4 and 5 is too much. But mostly on Act 4, because it has ridiculous long paths. If they had to change the energy costs, i would change it to 1 cost per tile for acts 1 to 3. 2 energy per tile for act 4 and 3 energy per tile for act 5.

I am going to guess that the energy cost in act 3 was put there to make progress slower in the game, but these days it is just annoying (people doing act 3 already have 4 and 5 stars). This made sense when all we had was one 4 star and 3/30 three-star Gamora, but not these days.
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited January 2018
    There is a Juggernaut in Act 4 that was an absolute pain - I don't recall which map and can't look since the game is currently under maintenance. However, dashing back caused bleed IIRC and he really cost me a ton of units. I didn't even have an r5 4* at the time, mostly r4 and some r3. I didn't even have the champs that I would consider useful (duped SW, duped Thor, duped, 4* Ronan etc).