**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Difference between Adaptoid & Symbiod ?

I have faced them 100s of time in MCOC but actually dont know the difference betwwen them.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Symboids are just adaptoids with different abilities and special animations. Nothing actually different. Symbiods generally come in harder quests
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    juST4fUN wrote: »
    I have faced them 100s of time in MCOC but actually dont know the difference betwwen them.

Adaptiods are the original iteration put in the contest by the Collector at the start of the story. Then later on the Adaptoids bonded with a symbiote and became stronger (became the "Symbiods"). So basically Symbiods are simply a stronger version of the Adaptoids as Hammerbro said.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    juST4fUN wrote: »

Adaptiods are the original iteration put in the contest by the Collector at the start of the story. Then later on the Adaptoids bonded with a symbiote and became stronger (became the "Symbiods"). So basically Symbiods are simply a stronger version of the Adaptoids as Hammerbro said.

And then they bonded with Deadpool to create and even stronger version called deadpooloid, but Kabam decided to remove them completely from the game for some reason
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The Symbioids are more badass
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Haha, folks above already mentioned and described (1) ADAPTOID, (2) SYMBIOD and (3) DEADPOOLOID. Since I just came across some of the avatars, just pasting them here for sharing purposes. Don't mean to spam. :)

yeyoqftpfr73.png
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    All I know is that there are way too many of those stupid Symbioids in AQ. At least half of the fights are against those guys...
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    but symbioid loke more scary than adaptiod, i remember Golden Symbioid from Gold relm, he was the hardest among the quest
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Man i want those deadpooloids to be in AQ, the best looking champs out there😆
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Man i want those deadpooloids to be in AQ, the best looking champs out there😆

I heard you mention me, but Kabam is too busy making video and putting out fire on burning servers that they won't be able to release me as playable characters anytime soon. Did I just break the fourth wall? Geee.... didn't realize I'm equipped with Deadpool's hidden ability.

o8ofk9xkp1s0.png

Just kidding, joke aside, I didn't recall I ever faced deadpooloids .... anyone remember when (what events) and where deadpooloids can be found?
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    During Venoms or Kangs AQ season?
    Can really remember where, just know that i'we fought against them on some content.
    Never seen those ultron drones anywhere tho.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Can really remember where, just know that i'we fought against them on some content.

Deadpooloids were in one monthly event quest where deadpool talked to you instead of the collector. Ultron drones were in the first ever Monthly quest and in the first AQ season when Ultron was the boss.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    DHCVoLt wrote: »

Deadpooloids were in one monthly event quest where deadpool talked to you instead of the collector. Ultron drones were in the first ever Monthly quest and in the first AQ season when Ultron was the boss.

Deadpooloids were present in season 2 AQ in map 4 and 5. Then they were suddenly removed completely mid season.

I also realised they removed the "siphon" symbiote as well. Those were a pain